Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love posting in a complete fail of a thread before an admin gets to it. I get a sense of accomplishment when in before the doors are closed.

I just now noticed that Steve's name changed to "The Brave Little Toaster Oven". I liked Skinsfan89 better to be honest.

I love posting in a complete fail of a thread before an admin gets to it. I get a sense of accomplishment when in before the doors are closed.

I just now noticed that Steve's name changed to "The Brave Little Toaster Oven". I liked Skinsfan89 better to be honest.

Did someone ACTUALLY get a ban for a dupe thread in the tailgate???

if so, I think Navydave is next in line;)

Did someone ACTUALLY get a ban for a dupe thread in the tailgate???

if so, I think Navydave is next in line;)

He probably just gave him a NNT.

I don't want NavyDane to go anywhere. I like reading his posts and find his OP's to be interesting. Nothing wrong with a dissenting opinion.

He probably just gave him a NNT.

I don't want NavyDane to go anywhere. I like reading his posts and find his OP's to be interesting. Nothing wrong with a dissenting opinion.

I don't mind him unless he's attacking someone (calling homosexuals "sexual deviants" for instance). Otherwise, some of his stuff can be fun to read just for entertainment.

You better back the **** off son. You don't know what you're going up against.
Notice how he left :security:

Oh I'm still here.

Keep talkin. See if I don't throw your little toaster *** in the water. Won't be toastin nothing but the bottom of the sea, yo. Holla at me.

Dude sounds like a *****, and looks like one too.

OOOH look at me I have long curly hair, sing in a falsetto constantly, and am a complete toolbag.

Your gonna get me banned.

You dont' go after a man's hero like that.

I take back everything I said. And I leave you with this:

Your gonna get me banned.

You dont' go after a man's hero like that.

I take back everything I said. And I leave you with this:

Just messing with you dude. I'm a pretty big Coheed fan myself. Seen them live a few times. I got nothing but respect for Claudio, he is one hell of a guitarist. Now quit crying in the corner.

Just messing with you dude. I'm a pretty big Coheed fan myself. Seen them live a few times. I got nothing but respect for Claudio, he is one hell of a guitarist. Now quit crying in the corner.

I had a feeling.

You son of a b!

:applause::applause:

Archived