Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

its late, we have time, you might as well tell us what happened!

i'm on spring break and am away from him right now- and he comes home from work and sees people's comments on my facebook statuses and he flips out bc dudes are responding to my statuses...

and he's not realizing that the dudes that are responding are some of my best friends' HUSBANDS and he's reading through them so quickly that he's not really realizing what he's reading

and THEN i come home to this at 2am last night and i put something in my status like that i came home to mad drama

so i had diffused the first situation by explaining who these dudes were

but now he's mad that i'm putting our business out there, because everyone's going to know that the drama I'm referring to is HIM, right??

I'm like WTH!?!!?!? I didn't doooo anythingggggggggg

My ex used to get pissed at me for stupid **** too....come onnnnn

i'm on spring break and am away from him right now- and he comes home from work and sees people's comments on my facebook statuses and he flips out bc dudes are responding to my statuses...

and he's not realizing that the dudes that are responding are some of my best friends' HUSBANDS and he's reading through them so quickly that he's not really realizing what he's reading

and THEN i come home to this at 2am last night and i put something in my status like that i came home to mad drama

so i had diffused the first situation by explaining who these dudes were

but now he's mad that i'm putting our business out there, because everyone's going to know that the drama I'm referring to is HIM, right??

I'm like WTH!?!!?!? I didn't doooo anythingggggggggg

My ex used to get pissed at me for stupid **** too....come onnnnn

THe comments thing, eh that was stupid. But you saying you are having mad drama and you both know that it was about you two, that kind of being a dick on your part.

THe comments thing, eh that was stupid. But you saying you are having mad drama and you both know that it was about you too, that kind of being a dick on your part.

see i don't get that..... so what if i said i came home to mad drama??

That wouldn't piss me off if he did it

well its understandable, yknow? would you want dudes all over your woman nonstop? enough is enough at some point. I'd smack them dudes up like ****es if they were all over my woman like dat. (I have no idea what I'm talking about)

my girl has plenty of dude friends and they comment and hang out and blah blah blah...its about being secure in who you are. if she cheats or whatever it aint cuz of me...my pockets straight.

MissU, here's the thing I've always thought. It's not that'd I think you would do something like cheat or anything like that. It's just that I'm a guy. I know how guys think. I know what guys want to do.

i know i know i get why he's mad....the frustrating thing is that he can't get over it quickly. It takes him a good day to get over ****. So he probably won't be over it til i get back to cali. He BETTER be over it!

i know i know i get why he's mad....the frustrating thing is that he can't get over it quickly. It takes him a good day to get over ****. So he probably won't be over it til i get back to cali. He BETTER be over it!

Haha.

Alright I see. He's got too much pride.

you dont get why he gets mad...you enable him by saying you do and letting him get away with it.

thats my take on it anyways.

Archived