Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

be strong missu!

I'm going to come back and he's going to say, "heeeeeeeeead?" and i'm going to say "nooooooooooo- dress up real nice and take me to dinner!"

If he knows what he is doing he will just buy her Chick Fil A and MissU will be perfectly fine.

dennis isn't as down with chick fil a as we are....he knows the way to my heart is claim jumper and their baked potato soup

Never put women on a pedestal.

Respect, honor, and love them, but don't kiss their ass.

+1 cant stand chicks that thing you owe them ****

i get real tempted to pull out some ice cube lines from his early movies when i meet chicks like this but whatevs not worth it haha

+1 cant stand chicks that thing you owe them ****

i get real tempted to pull out some ice cube lines from his early movies when i meet chicks like this but whatevs not worth it haha

Or a young lady that thinks she is hotter than she is, or because she has a certain "place" that we are interested in that it is the only place we could ever visit.

Or a young lady that thinks she is hotter than she is, or because she has a certain "place" that we are interested in that it is the only place we could ever visit.

re: kissing ass again

just dont be a sucker your womans not always right and you dont always need to giver her her way

yeah most of the time shes probably gonna be right cuz thats how it goes but keep it within reason

dont be that guy lol

Archived