Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:rant: The "Service Temporarily Unavailable" thing here has bypassed the getting old threshold by leaps and bounds. The term "douche" has been and is a very overused term and I can't stand seeing "Video to start shortly" or some **** like that right when hitting a link for a video,(I don't even watch the commercial they play when that happens). Okay. Time for more coffee. :)

I hate when the sun starts setting bc it starts glaring through my window and highlighting all the dust on my desk. Even when I clean my desk every day, it still manages to look like it's been sitting unused for years.

Also, my monitor faces a wall (sun is in front of me) and I still manage to get a glare on the screen.

Has anyone else noticed a slight change in the board today, like usernames beside a thread being considerably bolder, and a few other nuances? Or is it just me?

Yep... That'd be you... I think your eyesight might be going... Either that or you were on sites all day that had opposing color schemes... Like Reddit.com

:rant: The "Service Temporarily Unavailable" thing here has bypassed the getting old threshold by leaps and bounds. The term "douche" has been and is a very overused term and I can't stand seeing "Video to start shortly" or some **** like that right when hitting a link for a video,(I don't even watch the commercial they play when that happens). Okay. Time for more coffee. :)

If I lose one more post because of the "temp. out of service" thing I'm going to go through the roof. It's always when I've taken the time to construct a lengthy, thought-out post too. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing depends on the posters reading it.

If I lose one more post because of the "temp. out of service" thing I'm going to go through the roof. It's always when I've taken the time to construct a lengthy, thought-out post too. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing depends on the posters reading it.

A good practice to develop is to copy your post right before you reply and if by chance it does give you the " temp out of service" just go back in and paste and try again. Just something thing that I started doing to avoid frustration.

I hate that the loan to house value has to be 80% if you are going to refinance your house...and I hate seeing my current loan being 2% higher that what you ****ers are now getting new loans at.

That's a 35k savings over the life of the loan.

There needs to be a HARP 3.0 that doesn't exclude people with good credit, who can make their loan payments, but want to take advantage of these ultra low loan rates.

:)

---------- Post added January-4th-2013 at 09:11 AM ----------

You would think that banks would want to make 100k+ in interest over the next 20 years on someone who has exceedingly high credit.

I have a windshield broken in 47 places, no mirrors, the front end is so bad the new tires I got six months ago have belts sticking out on the inside and the entire right side is smashed in from a poll and there are scraps from fencing wire I ripped through on my rolling embarrassment of a ford explorer that has a leaky radiator in both water and the transcooler, leaks oil, trans fluid, power steering fluid and I think the hubs cracked again. It has giant rust holes in the roof and it leaks so much water that I want to cut a sun roof into it.

It has been like this for a year and I have a guy who will go get my registration sticker, so I don't have to get it inspected and won't get pulled over, but my ****ing puppy ate the corner of my license and three of the numbers, so I have to go get a VI one, which is a ****ing nightmare, but I guess it'll be good to have two, since I have a warrant out for me in Jersey for not paying a ticket I got for leaving my minivan in a park ten minutes after sun down.

I love driving and hate it so much. I've never crashed, I'm an outstanding driver.

Yeah, so John Feinstein has some CBS sports minute thing and he was going on about how he felt sorry for Norv Turner because he was shafted in every job he has been in. "He built a terrible Washington Redskins team into a playoff team and was fired by a know it all owner". Do you even pay attention to sports, Johnny? Norv is the definition of mediocre no two ways about it you boring POS.

Yeah, so John Feinstein has some CBS sports minute thing and he was going on about how he felt sorry for Norv Turner because he was shafted in every job he has been in. "He built a terrible Washington Redskins team into a playoff team and was fired by a know it all owner". Do you even pay attention to sports, Johnny? Norv is the definition of mediocre no two ways about it you boring POS.

I heard that this week. All I could do was laugh.

So MTV has a new show out about West Virginia "Jersey Shore" kids

It's pretty hard to make a show worse than Jersey Shore but that might be it

We almost watched last night, and didn't. But from what I saw of the clips this morning, and the NYT dude giving it a decent review, I may do the on-demand thing and check it out. As a matter of fact, it looked pretty normal. When you're out in the middle of nowhere, you make up crazy **** to do, like chase each other around with a blowtorch.:silly:

I don't think I've ever wanted my own team (in the NFL) to beat another one so badly as I want us to beat the Seahawks. I am going to be screaming my head off come Sunday. Time to shut it up.

No doubt, that team/fans are the most annoying bunch in the NFL.

Archived