Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No one expected this team to go as far as they did

They said we'd rebuild for a few years

No one saw them winning 7 straight to make it in

They will return healthy players next year and continue the RG3 experience. But they must keep insurance options open. No more leaving RG3 in that long. If you can't go, you can't go. I don't care what you say, get out. It's not about you. It's about the team.

It's amazing really. The team did outstanding. All of them. Coaches and team pulled themselves out of that deep hole and won the division. It was incredibly exciting to watch. Okay. No doubt that losing the Seahawks in the 1st round,(especially the Seahawks),sucks,but my goodness it's disappointing to see so many Redskins fans turning on each other. :(

I'm staying out of the Stadium until draft time. Sorry to say, but it kind of showed it's ass this week. Not worth going back until April. Hopefully Griffin didn't tear his ACL.

Meh, discussions in the stadium are rarely worthwhile. I usually stick to just the draft thread which is too esoteric for most of the typical stadium crowd. The tailgate is the reason I keep coming to ES. Been that way for years.

Meh, discussions in the stadium are rarely worthwhile. I usually stick to just the draft thread which is too esoteric for most of the typical stadium crowd. The tailgate is the reason I keep coming to ES. Been that way for years.

Yeah I kind of started posting in here back in late '09, when I couldn't take much more of the "I hate JC/Blache/Zorn/" threads, and didn't really start posting all that much in the stadium until we got RGIII, and started winning this year. I'm normally done posting in there by like Week 4.

It's amazing really. The team did outstanding. All of them. Coaches and team pulled themselves out of that deep hole and won the division. It was incredibly exciting to watch. Okay. No doubt that losing the Seahawks in the 1st round,(especially the Seahawks),sucks,but my goodness it's disappointing to see so many Redskins fans turning on each other. :(

I agree! We are ExtremeSkins, win or lose. We came along a lot faster than anyone gave us a chance to, and we won more games than WE thought we would. There is strength in numbers, even if we're all cryin'. Hang in there...and HTTR!

My immune system is not what it used to be. I'm sick for like the third time in the past two months. Nasty cough and aches.

Seems like almost everybody is getting sick lately. Except me.

My immune system is so strong I could share a needle with Lindsay Lohan and not even catch a cold.

I may have something. I only get sick maybe once a year, and usually it's from something airborne, but I had a migraine so bad a couple days ago it felt like I was being put on a super spin cycle, with a powerdrill in my temple at the same time. Lights off, can't watch tv, go to sleep a complete wreck, wake up still ****ed up, then it goes away, only to come back a few hours later. Then I **** like I ate a cold cut from a run down Kwikie Mart, and am tired as ****, and dehydrated even though I had like over 15 glasses of water.

Yep, sounds like the flu.

Seems like almost everybody is getting sick lately. Except me.

My immune system is so strong I could share a needle with Lindsay Lohan and not even catch a cold.

I had a flu for about a couple weeks now, starting on Christmas.

I think I'm almost over it though.

Archived