Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Watching Romo's presser, he has the look and sound of someone who is getting ready to retire. Mentioned his love for his family, etc. Dude looked heartbroken. Personally I'd love if he retired, but he really looked like he was through.

I actually don't hate Romo. I would be happy for him if he went to another team and was more successful.

I actually don't hate Romo. I would be happy for him if he went to another team and was more successful.

I thoroughly enjoy his failures, from a rival fan standpoint, but he's a good guy that has (at times) gotten a raw deal. But he looked absolutely gone last night. I don't think I've ever seen a presser quite like that. I don't know where he'll be able to go and come anywhere close to his level of production with Dallas... Maybe Arizona? That would be weird as hell.

One thing that would make me ecstatic is if he decides to leave Dallas and plunge them into QB Purgatory. For his own well being, I think it's time to move on.

Agreed. I don't really hate anyone individually on the Cowboys. Hell, I'm kinda happy to see Dwayne Harris doing well and representing our Alma Mater.

It's the team that makes me root for their failure. If they went anywhere else, especially out of the division, I'd be happy to see them succeed.

Happy new years ES.

I'm off to work again. Open air bar with live reggae and lots of rum, with little rules and lots of happy people. I can't wait. Then get done around 4am and go to Point Udall to see the sun come up first on the new day.

Much love and peace, lets strive together to make the world better for everything else. Respect.

I am finally getting to watch Portlandia....awesome...and I've know the place well over the last 25 years... currently going there about twice a month. :)

"it's where young people go to retire" :ols:

You ever been to this doughnut shop there? I can't remember the exact name of it, but I was watching an episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations, and he went to this (apparently) famous doughnut shop where they put all kinds of ridiculous toppings/fillings in there. I think they even went so far (at one point) as to inject NyQuil into the doughnuts, beofre they were forced to shut that down.

Seems like a pretty cool place.

Haven't been there, but there's also a place like that in Seaside OR (about 70 minutes west of Portland, and about the same south of my location) and they also deep-fry or chocolate-dip anything and everything. Good times. Dangerous times. Close to a killer pub, so you can basically just make a mess of you life and then walk to a room in one of the resort hotels.

I watched three movies on the flight home, sat first class so had quite the selection. I never watch movies so it was like a treat. Watched Deadfall, which I thought was excellent. Olivia Wilde holy god I would nibble her every day. Looper, which I thought was average. The plot was too difficult to follow for me. It was pretty exciting though. Then Arbitage, which was good for the most part but didn't like the ending. Would have liked to see some closure. Hate when movies leave you wondering what the hell happened.

Now I'm exhausted, not even gonna attempt to go out tonight. Happy New Year everyone.

how I don't get hangovers after nights like yesterday is beyond me. I remember it being a very awesome night though lol. Now I'm just gonna lay here today and watch football.

I used to avoid hangovers as well. I could drink a ton and feel fine the next day. That all changed once I hit 30. Now my hangovers last all damn day. It sucks!

I'm still drunk damn it. I didn't have a drop for days and I'm gonna sober up and get in shape, but last night I worked for 18 hours and drinking was mandatory.

I walked down the boardwalk and three of the people who run the top high end restaurant on island surrounded me and told me to come in and have a job. It feels god.

Archived