Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm trying to eat a whole foods diet, bordering on macrobiotic for at least a month. I started yesterday and I already feel amazing. The cutting down the smoking from 2 packs a day to 10 smokes and not drinking 10 shots of jager might have something to do with it too.

I've quit fast food and drinking 5 nights a week. I feel great :)

My parents and bf are coming for the Clemson game this weekend. What should be a great game with great people this weekend, so excited!!!

i wasn't a fan of the "2.5 men" show with sheen, but it was absolutely terrible with Ashton Moore. For all the talent that Jon Cryer supposedly has, they treat him like he's just another dime-a-dozen sitcom actor.

The first few seasons were ok, but the show got stale VERY fast. Same old **** every time. I don't even want to watch it with Kutcher, the show is dead. They'll finish off Cryers contract and kill it for the good of humanity.

I've lost 66 lbs! Work out at least 3 times/wk..and I love it! Never thought I'd love to work out...amazing! More energy than ever, look good, feel good, what else is there? Oh yeah Football! :)

Congratulations, that's pretty good!

My motivation to workout is probably the lowest it's been in years. I'm just tired of weightlifting. I'd love to do Crossfit of some sort, but all of the Crossfit-style options in my area are too expensive for what I can afford right now.

On a random other note:

Has anyone ever used any job recruiting services before? Like headhunters or anything?

Archived