Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am expecting the Redskins to win by a good margin.

All I hope is that they are not getting too full of the hype. Beat the Cowboys 2-0 for all I care. Just get the job done.

Yeah, this is probably the most important game we've played since the Steelers game back in '08. With the Eagles situation, getting to 3-0, and 2-0 in the division would be huge.

The only bad part about this is that the Steelers game basically destroyed our season. I really hope we've finally turned the corner, and refuse to be anyones ***** on MNF.

I am expecting the Redskins to win by a good margin.

All I hope is that they are not getting too full of the hype. Beat the Cowboys 2-0 for all I care. Just get the job done.

I am hoping they dont come out flat...I'd like to see them fired up and flying to the ball. But we all know how the Redskins are, this is a typical trap type of game where they think Romo is hurt so it'll be easy....and then they play like ****

Yeah, this is probably the most important game we've played since the Steelers game back in '08. With the Eagles situation, getting to 3-0, and 2-0 in the division woul dbe huge.

The only bad part about this is that the Steelers game basically destroyed our season. I really hope we've finally turned the corner, and refuse to be anyones ***** on MNF.

The Redskins have been the Not Ready for Prime Time Players for too, too long.

I am hoping they dont come out flat...I'd like to see them fired up and flying to the ball. But we all know how the Redskins are, this is a typical trap type of game where they think Romo is hurt so it'll be easy....and then they play like ****

Exactly, that's what I'm guarding against. I also don't think he's as hurt as they're making it out to be. If he has fractured ribs, and a semi punctured lung that's supposedly healed, theres no way in hell I woul dbe playing him against a team with a pass rush like ours, and an o-line situation like theirs. That's almost a death sentence.

Exactly, that's what I'm guarding against. I also don't think he's as hurt as they're making it out to be. If he has fractured ribs, and a semi punctured lung that's supposedly healed, theres no way in hell I woul dbe playing him against a team with a pass rush like ours, and an o-line situation like theirs. That's almost a death sentence.

Exactly....that's why I'm hoping our guys dont go out there expecting an invalid playing QB and let him beat them...I hope we make him miserable....if his ribs really do hurt as bad as they should, a couple smacks by Orakpo/Kerrigan/Landry and he's going to curl up into a ball. How is a kevlar vest going to protect you from the shock of getting your bell rung? You still have to get up off the grass.

Look at this video of the vest he will be wearing....its ridiculous - the dude takes a bat to his ribs and feels nothing

We are all on the same page here. The Redskins can only lose this game. I doubt they get beat by the Cowboys, The Redskins can only give this game away (aka lose).

Redskins should indeed roll, but there is still that discomfort of a division game against our biggest rival in their house...

I just want a win with no injuries for the Redskins at this point. That would be huge.

See you don't need the NBA season, you can just get hopped up on nostalgia

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 05:40 AM ----------

Can't sleep

All hopped up on Mountain Dew

(I'm not really)

(I gotta see Talledega Nights)

Dude, don't waste your time with that movie. It was terrible. Sooo not funny. And this coming from a guy that likes most of those actors. And it was a terrible depiction of Nascar. People like you will watch that movie and think that's how the sport really is.

Dude, don't waste your time with that movie. It was terrible. Sooo not funny. And this coming from a guy that likes most of those actors. And it was a terrible depiction of Nascar. People like you will watch that movie and think that's how the sport really is.

It's a comedy. Geez.

And he has seen it or is a bigger nerd than I thought to quote a movie he has never seen.

Bubble Screen, I'm beginning to there's literally nothing we agree on.

Have to establish the run though. We looked a lot more physical against the Cards, and I also heard that we're mixing in some man-blocking shemes also.

The idea of Rex dropping back 35+ times scares the hell out of me.

Rex dropping back more than 15 times a game scares me. haha.

The Cowboys D is good, but still suspect. Problem is their secondary is the suspect part of their D. Redskins need to take advantage on D because of their injuries and on defense because of their injuries.

Rush Romo and stuff the run, and go for the homerun or smoke passes on offense. I do not think the Redskins really need to blitz them very often.

Yeah, I don't think that many smart people will take a Will Ferrell comedy, or any sports related comedy in general seriously enough to think that's how it is in the real world.

You don't live in the real world ?

I do agree that the movie sucks, and the best scene is at the dinner table. Not to mention, I am not a NASCAR fan. I understand the sport and watch it sometimes.

People actually think Anchorman is a good movie. No it is terrible.

I do agree that the movie sucks, and the best scene is at the dinner table. Not to mention, I am not a NASCAR fan. I understand the sport and watch it sometimes.

I agree with all this. Yes, Anchorman was terrible. Unwatchable, imo.

Just woke up from my nap

Feels good

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 01:42 PM ----------

A NASCAR hater who lives in Charlotte? Isn't that against the law?

Just woke up from my nap

Feels good

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 01:42 PM ----------

A NASCAR hater who lives in Charlotte? Isn't that against the law?

Damn. He woke up guys.

And I have never stated that I hate NASCAR. Same as I don't hate soccer...I just rarely watch or enjoy it. EDIT: Not to mention, I am not from Charlotte for the 100th time.

Archived