Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The Cinnabon from CFA? That **** is damn good. However, I rarely ever get to eat it much, as I'm not an early riser.

Nah, I got the Cinnabon from the food court at the mall, then I headed to CFA. The feeling that I had after I was finished was beyond ecstasy. It might take me about a week to recover from it, but it was worth every single sugary, glistening drop...

Isn't that what you get from ticks?

Yeah. Deer ticks. Tiny little ****ers. I found one on me about two months ago. Got a little...sick (kind of) at the time so I checked out the doctor then. Test came back negative but they said sometimes it takes some time (days, weeks, months, even years) for the disease to kick in so to keep an eye on it. So over the weekend I started getting sick and then I noticed a rash. The rest is history. They got me on some antibiotic now.

From what I understand, the sooner you catch it, the better it is. Much easier to treat. Like I know a kid who just got diagnosed with it about a month ago. For the longest he's had stomach and joint problems. Problems with anxiety. Turns out he has lyme disease. And he's had it for seven freaking years. So while I'm on antibiotics for 3 weeks, he's got a year of IV antibiotics.

I'm just not totally understanding what I should be expecting going forward and about the incurable/treatment part.

Also, I was telling my friend this, back in the late 90's there was a Real World in Seattle. This one chick on the show named Irene was ****ing insane. Like literally. And then anytime she would do some crazy **** she would be like "I have lyme disease!! It's not my fault!!" So that's been the face of lyme disease for me my entire life. Scary. (It ended with her basically kicking herself out of the house, and then on the way out she tells her arch-nemesis that they could never get married...because he's a homosexual. So he freaks out and while the cab rolls off to take her away, he runs up, opens the door and slaps her. Great moment in Real World history.)

Here's a BLOATED deer tick. So you can see how small they are:

DeerTickA.jpg

Me too, but man. Think about it. Get to watch two of the best rivalries in the league with NYG @ Philly and Green Bay @ Chicago. Gonna be some good ones.

Yeah, true.

I'm not going to be able to focus on Monday. Funny thing is that the last time I fel tthis good before a game was when we played the Steelers, and we got our asses kicked.

I'll probably spend the day watching all the different games in which I have fantasy guys starting (Sunday Ticket rulz).

I spend most of the day Saturday flipping through college games checking out draft prospects, so I tend to shy away from that on Sunday. When it comes to fantasy football, I don't really check but maybe once until the Monday night game's over. No sense in checking it over and over in my opinion because it's not like you can change your lineup during the game. :ols:

I spend most of the day Saturday flipping through college games checking out draft prospects, so I tend to shy away from that on Sunday. When it comes to fantasy football, I don't really check but maybe once until the Monday night game's over. No sense in checking it over and over in my opinion because it's not like you can change your lineup during the game. :ols:
True. But it's still fun to see if the changes you made are coming through or not. Plus it allows you to watch all the teams around the league. For instance, last week I got to watch Daniel Thomas. Other than fantasy football guys, most people have probably never heard of the guy. But they will...

True. But it's still fun to see if the changes you made are coming through or not. Plus it allows you to watch all the teams around the league. For instance, last week I got to watch Daniel Thomas. Other than fantasy football guys, most people have probably never heard of the guy. But they will...

I have. :) I drafted him, but cut him for Ben Tate. Lol.

I had him 5th of the rookie backs this year, but that has nothing to do with FF. lol.

I have. :) I drafted him, but cut him for Ben Tate. Lol.

I had him 5th of the rookie backs this year, but that has nothing to do with FF. lol.

Tate may be a better move, short term. But once Foster comes back all the way, you're gonna get no value for Tate. Thomas, OTOH, is gonna probably be the every down back in Miami for the rest of the season.;)

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 01:52 AM ----------

I think Fred Davis is going to light it up on Monday. There aren't too many players in the league that can handle a dude like him. It would be awesome to shut up the Cowboys fans around here for a week at least.
Yeah, he's been beasting. And he doesn't look anything like the guy last year. He pretty much has the body of a WR now. Lot to like about this team right now.

I think Fred Davis is going to light it up on Monday. There aren't too many players in the league that can handle a dude like him. It would be awesome to shut up the Cowboys fans around here for a week at least.

Yeah. Dallas has no safety or linebacker that can cover him. And on top of that, if Cooley has that bounce back like he says he has, he could play a big role in the game. I'm very, very confident the Redskins are going to win this game pretty easily.

They HAVE HAVE HAVE to take care of the ball, though. If they turn it over multiple times, it'd be tough to see them winning.

Yeah. Dallas has no safety or linebacker that can cover him. And on top of that, if Cooley has that bounce back like he says he has, he could play a big role in the game. I'm very, very confident the Redskins are going to win this game pretty easily.

They HAVE HAVE HAVE to take care of the ball, though. If they turn it over multiple times, it'd be tough to see them winning.

Agreed

For me it's all about the offensive/defensive line. If we can get to Romo and protect Rex, I think we can win comfortably. I'm still not convinced that the Cowboys as a whole are as good as some people make them out to be. Rex still scares th ehell out of me though...

Archived