Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I feel for all of you guys. They have already exceeded my expectations for this season, as I was overly harsh, and predicted a 4-12 season. Right now, we look like a 7-9/ 8-8 team, 3 weeks into the season, so I'm not as bummed out as the rest of you are.

**** it, come out next week and regulate against Bradford and co.

The thing I'm upset about is the suckage in the running game. Theres no way in hell we were going to go 3-5 wide with that pass rush and our o-line. I knew that before going into the game.

I expected a lot more from the front seven today, as far as pressures/sacks are concerned. The Cowboys offense didn't know what the **** they were doing half the time, and they still were able to make us look stupid.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 12:40 AM ----------

Did Armstrong even have a ball thrown his way all night?

He got hurt

That loss last night tore my heart out. I can't even pay attention at work this morning. I'm dead on the inside.

I am a member of at least 10 different random forums, and the cowboys fans are going berzerk on all of them. Cowboys fans are so classless. When they get a win, they just go off as if they played a great game and destroyed us. You can't find a single Dallas fan to at least admit that it was ugly and they barely won. That's what hurts the most. The Redskins beat themselves, the cowboys did not beat us. Yet Cowboys fans are going off like they destroyed us and Romo is the second coming of Joe Montana...the guy BARELY had a 70 passer rating last night.

My entire week is ruined. I'm here at work, but i'm not "here." I really hope we destroy the Rams next week.

Archived