Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

How in the hell am I supposed to sleep after the night of baseball I just witnessed?
Good luck to the Rangers, man. Now that my Braves just choked away our playoff chances, I'll be rooting for you guys. Also wouldn't mind seeing the Rays do something. What an accomplishment by those guys. And the sad part is, they don't even really have any true fans out there to capture the moment.

ANYONE but the Yankees!

Good luck to the Rangers, man. Now that my Braves just choked away our playoff chances, I'll be rooting for you guys. Also wouldn't mind seeing the Rays do something. What an accomplishment by those guys. And the sad part is, they don't even really have any true fans out there to capture the moment.

ANYONE but the Yankees!

I'd love for the Rays to keep going too...if they weren't playing the Rangers in the ALDS. So hopefully their run comes to a crashing halt. I'm hoping they used all their energy to just get to the playoffs. Rangers are on a roll right now, so I'm confident we can beat them. But it won't be as easy as a Red Sox matchup might have been. They imploded so drastically that the Rangers would have likely pummeled them easily. Rays will put up a fight I imagine. But the Rangers are a really good team. Better than last year. Most regular season wins in franchise history, in fact.

If it's proven they did that on purpose, Boston should take their place as division champs :evilg:

Why? Boston is the team that choked. If the Yankees did do it on purpose, how do the Red Sox have anyone to blame but themselves? They had a 9 game lead. Nine. And they choked it away.

Why? Boston is the team that choked. If the Yankees did do it on purpose, how do the Red Sox have anyone to blame but themselves? They had a 9 game lead. Nine. And they choked it away.
Throwing a game is not cool (how do you blow a big lead like that anyway?).

Throwing a game is not cool (how do you blow a big lead like that anyway?).

Okay, yes... But to stick a fork in your hated rival, it becomes bracketed morality. Something that in the real world is unacceptable, but in the sports world can be pinned on strategy. They eliminated their rival. And just to play devils advocate to this line:

(how do you blow a big lead like that anyway?)

Ask Boston.

Okay, yes... But to stick a fork in your hated rival, it becomes bracketed morality. Something that in the real world is unacceptable, but in the sports world can be pinned on strategy. They eliminated their rival. And just to play devils advocate to this line:

Ask Boston.

Rofl listening to live O&A right now int he library

Talking about BLOCK COURT :ols:

I recently started wearing a watch at work bc there are no clocks in this building and I hate sitting in meetings and having no idea what time it is, esp when I have another meeting upcoming. So that's nice, but when I'm sitting at my desk reading or something I can hear the second hand ticking and it's like my life is just ticking away....

---------- Post added September-29th-2011 at 09:58 AM ----------

Is that so wrong?

As long as it was born a woman, I'll hit anything...

Everybody needs love. :)

Haha, nothing wrong at all. Just trying to get ACW to be real.

Archived