Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

for what reason? because they own the fathers every time they play them lol

Not at all. Because I grew up with the Orioles and I think that it's shady that people just up and left the Orioles because a new team came to town.

Not at all. Because I grew up with the Orioles and I think that it's shady that people just up and left the Orioles because a new team came to town.

I liked baseball but i just watched the orioles because they were close i didn't have an emotional attachment to them and when the nats came, i became attached and plus i hate everything baltimore. I hate the people and everything about it. They literally hate anyone from the DMV area

I liked baseball but i just watched the orioles because they were close i didn't have an emotional attachment to them and when the nats came, i became attached and plus i hate everything baltimore. I hate the people and everything about it. They literally hate anyone from the DMV area

I don't get the hate for Baltimore. My memories of Baltimore include the aquarium and the Maryland Science Center. I don't like the Ravens, but I don't despise them. I actually don't know a single Ravens fan. And Camden Yards > Nats Park.

camden yards is better but watching the product is half the battle. Fedex field is a dump but when the redskins had that 5 in a row streak that stadium was great. A great looking stadium only does so much

Petco Park is awesome whether or not the Padres win or lose (and they mostly lose at home). I haven't been to as many Orioles games as Padres games, so I can't really compare.

"I'm just writing to tell you that Rick Reilly absolutely SUCKS as an anchor on Sportscenter and you guys should remove him immediately. His delivery is atrocious and he sounds awkward as hell. That's all.

Please forward this to the appropriate people because he makes Sportscenter infinitely less enjoyable."

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with us. We have shared your comments with the appropriate personnel for their review and consideration.

Sincerely,

Brandon

ESPN Viewer Response

I've never felt so strongly about an issue. You all can thank me when Rick Reilly is fired.

So you jumped from the O's to the Padres based on relocation ?

Well, when I lived in VA I was not a huge baseball fan. Growing up, the Orioles was the team I considered the home team, but I started liking the Braves and the Indians because of Dave Justice. I went to a few Orioles games, but I wouldn't consider myself a big fan of the O's. The Nats came out before I moved, but my allegiance (while not strong) was with the Orioles.

When I moved to San Diego, my boyfriend and I started to go to games almost every weekend. I slowly became a fan of baseball and, in turn, the Padres.

Padres and Orioles are in different leagues, but regardless, I never claimed to be a big O's fan. I just like them more than the Nationals. Let's say Northern VA got an NFL football team...I wouldn't stop liking the Redskins because they were closer to me. I wouldn't become a fan of this new team. And since I'm a much bigger fan of the Redskins than I was the Orioles, I didn't start liking the Chargers when I went out to San Diego.

This week has been magical so far. Got some inspiration at the Newseum, saw the Constitution at the Archives, saw TWO Nats games (one with my father), met one of ES' esteemed posters and I got a hot lead on a potential internship/future job at WTOP.

Let's hope things continue kicking ass

The runner tags from third! Here's the throw from Mack...here's Lemke! Heeeee's ouu SAAAFE! SAFE! THEY CALLED HIM SAFE! Atlanta wins and we're tied two games apiece! They say Harper did not tag him! Brian Harper can't believe it!

And Mark Lemke is a hero for the Braves on consecutive nights.

LMFAO there is a fight amongst users in the stadium over a pump up video. I love this place.

Later all :cool:

Hahaha people must have a really dull life to be arguing over something so simple as a video to get you excited for football. I agree only on ES.

It's just now hitting me that despite my best efforts... I cannot go to School in the fall... Despite getting 2 A's in the 2 summer classes I took, I cannot get into school this semester... Despite dedicating every fiber of my being to getting into school this fall, I cannot meet the deadlines they have suggested. Despite looking at every other outlet as an alternative... I cannot get into school...

This is absolutely heartbreaking... And I have no other word to describe it... It's just heartbreaking...

What a miserable existence Pee Wee Herman has. To always do schtick. Everywhere you go. To never be loved for you, but for your character. Sucks to be him.

Probably to distract everyone from the terrible human being he is in real life.

---------- Post added August-5th-2011 at 02:11 AM ----------

It's just now hitting me that despite my best efforts... I cannot go to School in the fall... Despite getting 2 A's in the 2 summer classes I took, I cannot get into school this semester... Despite dedicating every fiber of my being to getting into school this fall, I cannot meet the deadlines they have suggested. Despite looking at every other outlet as an alternative... I cannot get into school...

This is absolutely heartbreaking... And I have no other word to describe it... It's just heartbreaking...

sucka...even I'll be in school this semester.

I am good at counseling. You should be used to heartbreak, being a Skins fan. :rimshot:

but to be serious for a sec (I have a 1% serious quota)...I'm sorry.

I haven't thought these thoughts for a very long time, and I literally want to see the Redskins or Pirates win a championship, but with the way I'm thinking now.... It's just heartbreaking and that's all I can say... and you cannot LIVE without a heart... I talked with a counselor and he gave me some ideas... But I just don't know if I can take it anymore... I know it's not a "random thought" but... I'm not sure I will be able to see another World Series or Super Bowl... It hurts that bad...

I'm such a bottler that I was completely fine from when I got to work until I got off work, but as soon as I got home, it hit me like a ton of bricks... I had a plan that I would stop being a loser and get my ass graduated, and it just hit a brick wall... A brick wall there is no way I can jump over or use anything to get over... I have to wait until it decomposes and walk through it...

I literally called a suicide prevention helpline (866 4-U-Trevor) Usually for GLBT teens but still a hotline... It's THAT bad... It's all I've wanted for so long, that when it was TAKEN away from me, I still have no idea where to go. When I say Taken, I mean that there is nothing I could have done in order to get the desired outcome...

Straight A's in my classes? Check

Make the application deadline? Check

Get my transcripts to my college on time? err... 48 hour waiting period induced by my school, grades came out a week ago, transcripts were due by Monday, my accidental incomplete grade was changed on Tuesday, head of admissions told me that she couldn't help me...

What the **** am I supposed to do?!?!?!? At this point I have two options... 1) Live and deal with it or 2)......

And yes... **** just got real...

ION. can you wait out the fall semester and try again in Spring?

MGT 491 (Spring semester only) Prereqs Fin 315, MGT 337, MKT 321....

All of those classes offered in the Fall...

2 days of school **** ups have delayed my graduation by a year!

Archived