Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

After the debacle Sunday afternoon, I watched the last 12 episodes of the anime series "Baccano" to take my mind off the game.

Now I can't stop thinking about the anime.

:D

It's probably one of my all time favorites now.

I used to watch a ton of anime when I was younger, mainly DBZ and Gundam. I watch a little bit of Bleach and Naruto every now and then, but I'm just too fixated on National Geographic, the History channel, and the Travel Channel right now. Speaking of anime, Ninja Scrolls is one of the best anime creations ever, that is all.

I used to watch a ton of anime when I was younger, mainly DBZ and Gundam. I watch a little bit of Bleach and Naruto every now and then, but I'm just too fixated on National Geographic, the History channel, and the Travel Channel right now. Speaking of anime, Ninja Scrolls is one of the best anime creations ever, that is all.

I kind of hated anime when I was younger, because a lot of the dubbing seemed awful and the art in dragon ball z was just too weird for me to get into.

A few years ago though I watched Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion on cable and have been into anime ever since.

I used to watch a lot of Naruto and Bleach too, but all the fillers got too annoying and I started reading the manga instead.

(my mom really loved naruto though, lol and my dad is into some of the other series like Darker Than Black and Claymore)

By the way, here's the Baccano opening:

Msg8ypnLqaw

A couple of clips from the show

IEg9J78DpT4

2F0yM46VS4U

So today, I've come to a horrible realization...

I hate failing more than I enjoy succeeding... To the point that, if faced with a choice of doing nothing or doing something that I could either fail miserably or make my life twice as better off as it is, I choose to do nothing...

This is what is keeping me at my current job, instead of going out and finding another one where I could potentially make more money and NOT be struggling to pay my bills

This is what is keeping me from applying for school, because I don't want them to say 1) You're accepted, but you can't afford to go here anymore or 2) You're not accepted back here

This is also what is keeping me from trying to get into a relationship, I am afraid of failing...

This sucks... And yes I was and still am completely sober when I realized this...

So today, I've come to a horrible realization...

I hate failing more than I enjoy succeeding... To the point that, if faced with a choice of doing nothing or doing something that I could either fail miserably or make my life twice as better off as it is, I choose to do nothing...

This is what is keeping me at my current job, instead of going out and finding another one where I could potentially make more money and NOT be struggling to pay my bills

This is what is keeping me from applying for school, because I don't want them to say 1) You're accepted, but you can't afford to go here anymore or 2) You're not accepted back here

This is also what is keeping me from trying to get into a relationship, I am afraid of failing...

This sucks... And yes I was and still am completely sober when I realized this...

many people feel that way

Archived