Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 randoms...

Too many smileys in recent posts in this thread.

Shopping for the holidays is so easy for me, always has been.

:ols: So, what are getting me? :);)

---------- Post added December-4th-2010 at 12:07 AM ----------

"When good natured ribbing takes a wrong turn. Tuesday on Maury." :ols:

I thought all his shows were "Whoze deese baby daddies is" now? :ols:

My roommate and I went to the ABC store yesterday and bought Firefly Sweet Tea Bourbon....it's absolutely delectable. Also we got some cheap rum, vodka, and some 1800 tequila which makes me really fidgety and energetic - it was a weird feeling, I was really amped up and just wanted to go out and do something. Then we watched Animal House; it was quite appropriate. Sadly, I have been awake since 8 and have to wait all freakin day til my game tonight. Fail.

I should be...I was supposed to go and then got the flu...figured I'd better stay in the Burg and try to get healthy (though with our trip to the liquor store, I'm not sure I'm any safer here)...Ugh I wish I was in Charlotte so bad right now it hurts :(

I'm so hungry right now I kinda wanna make bacon and eggs and pancakes but I'm too lazy to go to Kroger right now...

My roommate and I went to the ABC store yesterday and bought Firefly Sweet Tea Bourbon....it's absolutely delectable.

Mix it with some lemonade - even better :drool:

---------- Post added December-4th-2010 at 01:13 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQsr1598mc

I laughed sooooooo hard when I saw this....:rotflmao:

Hopefully you're talking about the Japanese one. The one that features the black guy (I don't know his name... he's either an MMA guy or a boxer) is the best.

no, I'm talking about the one on MTV. I've never seen the real one. The one on MTV cracks me up every time. I don't know why I think it's so funny.

:mad:

x

˙pןɹoʍ ǝpısʇno ǝɥʇ uı ǝuoʎuɐ oʇ ƃuıʞןɐʇ ɹǝƃuoן ou ɯɐ ı ˙ǝɯ ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɹoʍ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ƃuıʞɐɯ ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɹos ʎɹǝʌ ɯɐ ı ˙ǝɯ ʇǝƃ oʇ ƃuıɯoɔ ǝןdoǝd sı ʇnoqɐ ʞuıɥʇ uɐɔ ı ןןɐ ʇɐɥʇ pıouɐɹɐd os ɯɐ ı (ɟɟnɔ ɹoʇɐʇoɹ) ɹǝpןnoɥs ʎɯ ɹoɟ ʎdɐɹǝɥʇ ןɐɔısʎɥd ʎɯ ƃuıop ןןıʇs ˙uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ı ǝɹǝʍ ɟo pɹoɔǝɹ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,uop ı 'ǝʞıן ןǝǝɟ ı ˙ɯooɹ sıɥʇ uı ǝɟɐs ǝɹoɯ ǝןʇʇıן ɐ ןǝǝɟ ı

:mad:

x

˙pןɹoʍ ǝpısʇno ǝɥʇ uı ǝuoʎuɐ oʇ ƃuıʞןɐʇ ɹǝƃuoן ou ɯɐ ı ˙ǝɯ ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɹoʍ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ƃuıʞɐɯ ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɹos ʎɹǝʌ ɯɐ ı ˙ǝɯ ʇǝƃ oʇ ƃuıɯoɔ ǝןdoǝd sı ʇnoqɐ ʞuıɥʇ uɐɔ ı ןןɐ ʇɐɥʇ pıouɐɹɐd os ɯɐ ı (ɟɟnɔ ɹoʇɐʇoɹ) ɹǝpןnoɥs ʎɯ ɹoɟ ʎdɐɹǝɥʇ ןɐɔısʎɥd ʎɯ ƃuıop ןןıʇs ˙uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ı ǝɹǝʍ ɟo pɹoɔǝɹ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇ,uop ı 'ǝʞıן ןǝǝɟ ı ˙ɯooɹ sıɥʇ uı ǝɟɐs ǝɹoɯ ǝןʇʇıן ɐ ןǝǝɟ ı

Dude. You're gonna worry A LOT of people with this.

I hope you reconsider.

Archived