Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Fixed it for ya.:)

Eh, I don't love it, but it has made my social life so much easier over the past few years. It has been so easy to communicate with almost everyone I know because of it. This new profile they rolled out this weekend is real bad though.

You do know that he was a real person?

Absolutely, although I never knew they made two movies about him ( although I'm sure a lot of the story was fake ). Donnie Yen absolutely kicked ass in that movie though. It's always good to see a well done martial arts movie, especially with all the BS that gets put in movie theatres nowadays.

Yeah I watched it in subtitles ix. It's better that way, I cringe every time they dub some martial arts movies, and it just sounds absolutely so retarded that I cant even finish. The only martial arts movie that was foreign, that I watched dubbed, ws Crouching Tiger, and that was because most of the main actors spoke english anyways.

Eh, I don't love it, but it has made my social life so much easier over the past few years. It has been so easy to communicate with almost everyone I know because of it. This new profile they rolled out this weekend is real bad though.

What changed? Everything looks exactly the same to me.

Sounds like rule 34 to me.

All I'm gonna say is that it involved Calvin and Hobbs doing something that they should NEVER, EVER, EVER do.

---------- Post added December-6th-2010 at 04:17 PM ----------

"Playing for the Redskins brings out the best in a man."

From the 1972 Team Highlight video.

Oh, how times have changed. :(

32 degrees, feels like 22...lots of layers for the next few months! It's not even winter yet.
tenerife-forum-cold-shiver-weather-smiley.gif
All I'm gonna say is that it involved Calvin and Hobbs doing something that they should NEVER, EVER, EVER do.
:twitch:
Sometimes I do... "damn, I hate the ______, but they're on my league so... get a touchdown somewhere" :D
Like Kevin Boss.

Anyone else feel this way?

I wouldn't say I feel that way, no. But I do admit while I'm watching the Redskins I almost can't wait until a commercial so I can flip to another game to see how my fantasy guys are doing. I've just gotten numb as far as all the losing ways, over the years. I refuse to let it drag me down anymore. I don't know what I'd do without fantasy football though lol.

Archived