Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Kool! What's up man! (Besides your "o" issue. lol.) Long time, no see.

back fr0m a sh0rt 6 m0nth ban ab0ut a m0nth ag0, just been tr0lling, because 0f the 0 issues.

I've been great th0ugh, life is fun.

h0w ab0ut y0u br0?

---------- Post added December-3rd-2010 at 07:53 PM ----------

and the red0ne site is just awes0me. kud0s t0 the staff

back fr0m a sh0rt 6 m0nth ban ab0ut a m0nth ag0, just been tr0lling, because 0f the 0 issues.

I've been great th0ugh, life is fun.

h0w ab0ut y0u br0?

They ain't killed me yet.

And dang. Six months? Even I've never been pimp smacked for that long. :ols:

---------- Post added December-3rd-2010 at 07:53 PM ----------

and the red0ne site is just awes0me. kud0s t0 the staff

Over 30 years I've been in going in to gyms of kinds,and that's the damnedest,most unfortunate thing I've seen. Canadian Bobled team came in and absolutely took over with little to no consideration of the other patrons and left the place a disaster. They are outstanding athletes and fun to watch train,but it would be nice if they acted a bit more like the guests they are,(like teams from other countries do). Bad enough I have to deal some of the locals thinking they own the place and treat it like ****,but then to deal with this. :mad: Coach,guy who runs this place and myself need to have a talk about this ****.

(It's world cup time at the park so we have all kinds of teams coming in. Sigh).

Currently eating the red holiday ones. om nom!

Wait a minute. RED Golden Oreos? I think my head just exploded. :ols:

---------- Post added December-3rd-2010 at 10:56 PM ----------

Disgusting, it's all about the double stuffed Oreos. Those golden Oreos remind me of those godawful Snackwell cookies that I usd to take to school 15 years ago.

You remind me of the posters I don't like. What's your point? ;)

These dumbass Blockbuster commercials are so freaking stupid. "The Dr. will see you in 28 days." .... "Your table will be ready in 28 days."

*****, the only thing I don't want to wait 28 days for is that phone call saying "My period came today!" :ols:

Archived