Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seeing as how we've lost yet another close game, I start to ponder:

Losses really don't affect me as much as they used to. Should I turn my fan card in, or should I be viewed as a simpathetic figure for becoming numb to the pain? You decide...

Yeah I don't even get mad either anymore. It's tolerance. The Redskins are like alcohol and my liver can match anything I put down my system at this point.

Losses really don't affect me as much as they used to. Should I turn my fan card in, or should I be viewed as a simpathetic figure for becoming numb to the pain? You decide...

I hope the latter, 'cause I'm the same way :ols:

Sticks, don't forget the Wiz.

Yeah I don't even get mad either anymore. It's tolerance. The Redskins are like alcohol and my liver can match anything I put down my system at this point.

This is basically where I'm at with the Redskins at this point.

They're just not a very talented football team for the things they're trying to do (namely this 3-4 garbage). The o-line is terrible. The receivers and RBs are really mediocre. It would be silly for me to expect the Skins to go out and win on most Sundays this season. I still follow the Redskins very closely and once the off-season starts up, I'll be heavily invested in how they go about trying to improve the team to become more competitive, but this year, who cares? They are what they are- a 7 or 8 win team.

I'm not going to let my Sundays get ruined because an (objectively speaking) very average team lost another football game.

(I still care a little when the NFC East rivalry games come up, or when the Skins play the Bucs)

A year without the skins, i wouldnt know how to spend my sundays

For the people who only follow the NFL and NBA, yeah it could be a big problem, I can't imagine what I'd do. I'd actually probably find another sport to follow. I really enjoy Euro League soccer, along with boxing, but its impossible to follow all the sports at the same time.

For the people who only follow the NFL and NBA, yeah it could be a big problem, I can't imagine what I'd do. I'd actually probably find another sport to follow. I really enjoy Euro League soccer, along with boxing, but its impossible to follow all the sports at the same time.

I wouldn't have a problem. Just follow NCAA sports primarily in addition to MLB and NHL

The rumor is if the NFL and NBA go for one year the NHL will allegedly get higher viewing

I hate having to be intimately involved with such an incredibly evil person.
Elaborate.
My cousin Kendra attends WVU and she just arrived back at her off campus apartment only to discover that shes been robbed. :mad:
That sucks :(

That sucks that cousin got robbed

Incredibly bored

There were no good football games past 4 pm today, just a ton of blowouts and this SNF game is not appealing either

Might sleep early tonight

The Rams and Broncos game was actually entertaining. And I heard the Eagles and Bears game got interesting. Bucs vs Ravens wasn't bad either.

Archived