Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I uh, did some " research" on Shaina, and after further review, I cannot give her my seal of approval. She's just too damn skinny. She's still cute though.

that's how i like them :paranoid:

she's only got like 3 videos or something out, but they dont look like her - the one where there is a Pug in the room is ****ing hot...I would do her the Johnny Gan way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZMoj24Qus

We won our conference for the first time in school history yesterday.

I had a sign that I made that one of the players took and paraded down the field with. When I finally got over the moment, I realized it was #21....on the 3 year anniversary of Sean's death. I got chills. I thought that was pretty fitting.

76984_1769257430959_1224907476_32105032_3050091_n.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if my parents had friends before they had children. They had to. Where did all their friends go?

Do they now only know how to be parents?

Do they not know how to interact with other adults in order to create new friendships?

Does this drive their children who are adults now and don't require the same focused parenting, crazy, because their parents have no one else to talk to?

We won our conference for the first time in school history yesterday.

I had a sign that I made that one of the players took and paraded down the field with. When I finally got over the moment, I realized it was #21....on the 3 year anniversary of Sean's death. I got chills. I thought that was pretty fitting.

76984_1769257430959_1224907476_32105032_3050091_n.jpg

Congrats to you and the team! Sounds like a good celebration and also very fitting! :)

I'd rather watch a team full of young players lose than pathetic old veterans cashing in their final pay checks.

I eagerly await the day the Redskins start to follow the Capitals/Wizards model. Blow the **** up and try to rebuild with young talent instead of washed up ****ers.

Seeing as how we've lost yet another close game, I start to ponder:

Losses really don't affect me as much as they used to. Should I turn my fan card in, or should I be viewed as a simpathetic figure for becoming numb to the pain? You decide...

Yeah I don't even get mad either anymore. It's tolerance. The Redskins are like alcohol and my liver can match anything I put down my system at this point.

Seeing as how we've lost yet another close game, I start to ponder:

Losses really don't affect me as much as they used to. Should I turn my fan card in, or should I be viewed as a simpathetic figure for becoming numb to the pain? You decide...

I hope the latter, 'cause I'm the same way :ols:

Sticks, don't forget the Wiz.

Archived