Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Agreed with everyone here except ACW. Cyrus is gonna be a train wreck in about a year and a half. Agreed on Lohan in her prime, before the coke, she was perky to the 1,000th degree, then she fell apart.
A damn shame :(

Then you have Britney, who was HOT, then :puke:, then fairly hot again.

A damn shame :(

Then you have Britney, who was HOT, then :puke:, then fairly hot again.

I blame Hollywoods toxic environment, and Paris Hilton.For some reason, you have women who think that the " style", mainly the supermodel look, is to look like a ****ing Barbie Doll, skin and bones, and blonde hair, and a boob job. Disgusting. Real women don't look like that. The only thing I'd do to Paris Hilton if I was in a room alone with her, is give her a cheeseburger.

I blame Hollywoods toxic environment, and Paris Hilton.For some reason, you have women who think that the " style", mainly the supermodel look, is to look like a ****ing Barbie Doll, skin and bones, and blonde hair, and a boob job. Disgusting. Real women don't look like that. The only thing I'd do to Paris Hilton if I was in a room alone with her, is give her a cheeseburger.
Blonde is okay on some girls (Elisha Cuthbert; Scarlett (actually, she looks good in any colored-hair)), but some overdo it (Lohan; Jolie was blonde at one point). And as for the skin and bones...:puke:

MEN WANT WOMEN WITH CURVES!!!

I totally agree, man. Paris Hilton has never done a thing for me. I just don't get the appeal.

Blonde is okay on some girls (Elisha Cuthbert; Scarlett (actually, she looks good in any colored-hair)), but some overdo it (Lohan; Jolie was blonde at one point). And as for the skin and bones...:puke:

MEN WANT WOMEN WITH CURVES!!!

Totally agree here, too. Especially about Scarlett. Man, that is one fine ass woman right there. Cuthbert, too. Lohan and Jolie?...Meh. I know I will catch heat for that. But, like Paris, neither of those two really move the meter.

Agreed. I'll take natural beauty over fake nonsense any day. But hey, that's why they say the Golden Era of Hollywood is long gone right?

And Scarlett is gorgeous. Cause she actually looks like a real woman.

I don't think I really remember one notable film from Lindsey Lohan's "prime," outside of Mean Girls (which is a genuinely funny movie).

In my mind, she did Parent Trap, then skipped forward a bunch of years, did Mean Girls, and then did Georgia Rule (which I never saw but my roommates always talked about since apparently she has a couple graphic scenes in it, and they watched it on HBO one time). And she's just been a tabloid, party heavy, coked out mess in the meantime.

I don't think I really remember one notable film from Lindsey Lohan's "prime," outside of Mean Girls (which is a genuinely funny movie).

In my mind, she did Parent Trap, then skipped forward a bunch of years, did Mean Girls, and then did Georgia Rule (which I never saw but my roommates always talked about since apparently she has a couple graphic scenes in it, and they watched it on HBO one time). And she's just been a tabloid, party heavy, coked out mess in the meantime.

It's always amazing to me how Hollywood/media can just kind of push someone on the American Public. And we eat it up

Same here. It kinda sucks that I had to stay up almost all night to finish this project for work after procrastinating all day yesterday, but oh well. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Can't wait till later when the cousins break out the Madden later on so I can school their asses. Little do they know I've been practicing lately. :cool:

Same here. It kinda sucks that I had to stay up almost all night to finish this project for work after procrastinating all day yesterday, but oh well. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Can't wait till later when the cousins break out the Madden later on so I can school their asses. Little do they know I've been practicing lately. :cool:

Man do I wish I had more cousins, for stuff like this.

I've got one male cousin under the age of 36....and he's not into football at all.

Man do I wish I had more cousins, for stuff like this.

I've got one male cousin under the age of 36....and he's not into football at all.

If you were in my family, you'd have second thoughts. :ols:

I have over 20 couusins on my dads side alone ( He's italian, nuff said ), and the oldest cousin is 39. Its fun sometimes, but other times things can get out of hand. I can't count how many lamps, doors, china, game consoles, bones, etc. have been broken by us, constantly fighting with each other. :ols:

Archived