Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I tried cocaine for the second time in my life this weekend, last time being like 8 years ago in college. It wasn't that great at all, I don't see the big deal. Don't think I'll ever do it again. I also took three bong hits, which typically I would feel really guilty about, but I think I got a job pending background clearance. They already gave me a TB test and no drug test. And I'm going home for Thanksgiving so my system should be clean by the time I get back.

I remember the first time I tried coke. The feeling was utterly indescribable. I've also done LSD too. Never done X though. Definitely not the proudest moment of my life, but I have no regrets.

Um those aren't things you should be trying

Both substances are highly addictive

I stay far far far away

Now marijuana on the other hand I have never partook but I fully support friends and acquaintances that toke up

I've been clean since my first year of college. Yeah it definitely is dangerous, and addictive, and I can understand how people get hooked on it. Sometimes your curiosity just gets the better of you.

I'm hungry and I would love some Ledo's or something right about now. We have no good pizza places in SC. :(

I love Ledos, Theres one within walking distance from me. One of the best pizza joints out there, and definitely worth the tingling sensations and heart palpatations that are sure to follow.:)

So I'm back home for Thanksgiving and I immediately get some bad, bad news from one of my closest friends.

She's out of the country working currently but came back to the states to celebrate her birthday recently and she was drugged and raped. She can't make it back to press charges because of expenses and she's too afraid to face the guy in court.

I'm so infuriated right now.

So I'm back home for Thanksgiving and I immediately get some bad, bad news from one of my closest friends.

She's out of the country working currently but came back from the states to celebrate her birthday recently and she was drugged and raped. She can't make it back to press charges because of expenses and she's too afraid to face the guy in court.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I love Ledos, Theres one within walking distance from me. One of the best pizza joints out there, and definitely worth the tingling sensations and heart palpatations that are sure to follow.:)

Mmmm, I don't mind. I lived off of it when I was in MD a few months ago... it's always my first place to get food every time I'm up there. :)

She's out of the country working currently but came back from the states to celebrate her birthday recently and she was drugged and raped. She can't make it back to press charges because of expenses and she's too afraid to face the guy in court.

Huh ?

I don't think I would be handling it as well as you are right now, nor would I be talking about it if this were my friend or family.

Huh ?

I don't think I would be handling it as well as you are right now, nor would I be talking about it if this were my friend or family.

I mean, I'm withholding details for a reason. I can't talk to anyone about it, and I needed to vent. There's only one person on this site who knows my full name and he doesn't know this person so I don't see how there's a problem.

Customer Service 101

Situation 1: It's 16 degrees without windchill last night. Guy walks in wearing shorts. :rubeyes:

Customer: "Holy crap it's cold outside!"

Me,(inside). "Well no **** ya dumber ****er. It's in the teens outside and that's cold with cold weather gear on much less shorts and a windbreaker."

How it comes out: " It certainly is isn't it? Supposed be even colder the next couple of days. Have a good workout." :)

This happened again with someone else this a.m.. :doh:

Situation 2: We have Blizzard warnings out right now for this evening through tomorrow a.m.. They are not backing down. This is one of those no ****,zero visibility,stay the hell inside,"life threatening",(Weather folks words),Rocky Mountain Blizzards.

Customer: "So you guys will be open tomorrow right? I mean even with the blizzard? Because blizzard or not,I'm coming in."

Me inside: "Well of course we will be you selfish ****. Certainly your workout is worth not only risking your own life on the roads but those of the employees who may be trapped because of that blizzard as well."

What came out: "We should be open yes. Weather conditions permitting we'll endeavor to keep the facility open. No worries since I live 5 minutes away,(on a good weather day).

:)

Archived