Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Right. Exactly the same. I've gotten like twelve of them. Any way I can get anything from facebook to prove these, uhm, ladies are fake?

hmmm....you could show her these posts discussing them? haha.

Idk...I just checked on another that I got today, and reported, but didn't delete so that I could check if it went away...and the accounts been deleted. I'm sure once they get a few reports on them, they all get deleted.

But why is your gf looking at your private messages anyways? Mine only saw mine because I showed her how ridiculous it was. Seems like a breach of privacy/lack of trust, man.

hmmm....you could show her these posts discussing them? haha.

Idk...I just checked on another that I got today, and reported, but didn't delete so that I could check if it went away...and the accounts been deleted. I'm sure once they get a few reports on them, they all get deleted.

But why is your gf looking at your private messages anyways? Mine only saw mine because I showed her how ridiculous it was. Seems like a breach of privacy/lack of trust, man.

I showed her how ridiculous it was. Bad move.

Happened to me last week...weird thing was, the naked picture was her profile picture....obviously spam though. But isn't that against Facebook rules? idk, I reported it and just laughed about it with my gf...hopefully yours is more reasonable about that crap in the future. You didn't ask for it!

Got 3 in a row 3 days ago. FB is block here at work, but I can see the requests in my yahoo email account. Names obviously not familiar. When I went home later to figure out what in the world was going on, the profile pics were gone. Clearly spam.

Just saw something here at work at the gym that was way,way ****ing cool. We have a very nice old fellow who is a Korean war vet who comes in and walks the track and a few other exercises,(walker and all). He has his vet hat on. Always does actually :). 2 young men,around 15 -16 make a point to walk over to him and shake his hand and say "It's an honor to meet you sir."

:)

Might be a dumb question but I'm new to the real working world... My new job requires ne to wear a suit. Would mens warehouse and/or josabank be the best places to buy a few cheapish but decent suits?

I'm not a man so I don't look for suits, but.... TJ Maxx may be a good option? Not sure if they actually sell suits but I know they have dressy man clothes. Its' worth a shot since they are rather inexpensive.

Archived