Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The second half of this post is the truest thing ever written....A girl could be the hottest thing on the planet, but if she smokes, :puke:
:yes:
I smoke
:(

And in case you msised it:

:secret: BTW, here's a NSFW :google: image or video search: "kirsten dunst" "all good things"

You're welcome :)

Bad bad bad

Attend class every day :angry:

When I Was at VT I had the Ripken attendance streak, missed like one or two classes over 4.5 years due to oversleeping

Ripken would be disappointed in me. But I have vowed to attend the rest of my classes this semester. It's not my fault parking here sucks and I don't feel like driving around for a half hour dodging bad drivers in the parkin lot while looking for a spot. And no, I'm not signing up for 8 or 9 am classes to beat the traffic next semester, so don't suggest it :silly:

4 days til I'm Bama bound for the Miss St. game :) ...I had to buy a dress to wear to the game...it's going to feel so weird.

You fellas baffle me. Seriously, this girl I'm friends with is bat**** insane but for some reason she's always got boyfriends and they always have SO much drama...it baffles me. Also it's annoying to hear about.

She won't have problems with getting boyfriends if she puts out easily. Guys will **** anything that easily comes their way.

One of my closest friends was notorious at doing this... then he ended up having a baby with one of them. This girl is insane, stalkerish to the point where she used to go on my friends facebook profile and message any new girl he became friends with... letting them know that she has a baby with him lol.

On Saturday night we went out and were sitting at the bar for a few hours so naturally we saw plenty of people ordering drinks and shots. I swear I have never seen so many ****ty tippers in my life. I saw someone leave a $0.50 tip on a $10+ bill (she ordered shots). Another dude left a $1 tip on a $20+ bill (a bunch of beers). Now obviously since I'm on the internet I am the world's best tipper - minimum 20% every time - but seriously, 50 cents?????? It's a tip, it's not the penny tray at 7-11!

DLSF complains about his all the time. In Montgomery Cty, she makes 20%. In Missouri, she's lucky to make 10%.

DLSF complains about his all the time. In Montgomery Cty, she makes 20%. In Missouri, she's lucky to make 10%.

ren, People should run a tab at a bar anyway.

Mark, I have noticed that same thing whenever I am in the South compared to the Northeast. And I see a lot of people getting separate checks too...I don't think I ever saw that up North.

I truly believe the second half of our season is going to be promising....big surprises (positive) soon to come to Skins Nation....

on a different note......Still kind of a newlywed but I have to say I am madly in love with my wife.

Especially since she too is a diehard Skin (She is from NY but I converted her....yes, I have skills)

HAIL!!!!! lol

:logo:

I've been recording lectures for one of my classes with this voice recorder I bought from Radioshack. So today I plug it in to upload all my lectures and the file format is .voc. None of the media players I have play this format.

I didn't take notes in the class because I figured I had the lectures recorded. **** me.

Archived