Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Saw this on another board.

The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

I ordered a burger at McDonald's, and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you have to call them and ask if they mean you or them.

Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

McDonald's is selling the 1/4 'ouncer'.

Parents in Beverly Hills and Malibu are firing their nannies and learning their children's names.

A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

The Mafia is laying off judges.

BP Oil laid off 25 Congressmen.

Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

And, finally...

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, and our bleak future, that I called the Suicide Lifeline and was connected to a call center in Pakistan . When I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck...

Ok...there is nothing worse than going deskside to do an install and the dude just dropped an SBD on his chair right before I sit....how do you live with yourself? Just sit there watching me knowing I smell the putridness. Waiting for me to hurl maybe? Just nasty and stank...

*end vent*

lol

Ok...there is nothing worse than going deskside to do an install and the dude just dropped an SBD on his chair right before I sit....how do you live with yourself? Just sit there watching me knowing I smell the putridness. Waiting for me to hurl maybe? Just nasty and stank...

*end vent*

lol

:ols: Did he know you were coming in? A couple times I've let one fly only to have someone walk into my office seconds later. It's a horrible situation for both parties.

:ols: Did he know you were coming in? A couple times I've let one fly only to have someone walk into my office seconds later. It's a horrible situation for both parties.

No he didnt know exactly when...lol...but the funny part is, I was standing there talking to him for 2 minutes before he got up. It's almost as if he was thinking "Hmmm, let me spread some early Crimmus cheer for the homey. Make him feel, WARM."

nasty behind...lmao

Classic. I wish I could have recorded myself....the face I was making trying not to show that I smelt his delt...priceless...lmao.

True story....

When I was dating my ex, her dad once asked her to clean up the garage before we could go out. I helped her so we could get it done faster.

Her dad pulled up as we were finishing. As he got out of the car, I said, "Hey, Lynn....catch," and tossed her a tube of sealant.

After he went inside, she asked me what the heck that was all about.

"Simple," I said. "I wanted to throw the caulk to you in front of your dad."

:)

Where's Somnia? That's the capital of one of the former USSR Territories right?

No, it's my weekly bout with insomnia. It happens to me at least once a week where I'll toss and turn for hours on end, then finally get to sleep, only to wake up an hour later for no reason. I don't know what it is thats wrong with me. Don't you ever get the feeling where your mind is going 100mph all day long, and when it finally comes time for you to get to sleep, you can't calm yourself down? That's pretty much whats happening with me. I try not to take sleep aid normally because when I wake up, I'm drowsy as hell, and it lasts for a few hours, well into the workday obviously, so now I'm probably going to be up for the rest of the day, off of just 2 and a half hours of sleep.

Don't you ever get the feeling where your mind is going 100mph all day long, and when it finally comes time for you to get to sleep, you can't calm yourself down? That's pretty much whats happening with me.

Honestly, that's tonight for me... I'm physically exhausted but my mind isn't... I got off work at 3:30am and immediately started drinking, now I'm going to have myself a smoke and sleep in peace... Until 11am when I have to wake up and go back in... But then... 4 day weekend!!!!!

Archived