Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I cant take that with me to meet people I work with...no thanks. Unclassy to the 20th degree.

Times change my man. I have a friend who works at a law firm in DC who says there are a bunch of interns there who have tattoos, one chick even has one on her neck apparently. It might be out there, but I wouldn't call it "unclassy." I would only use that word to describe someones personality.

Times change my man. I have a friend who works at a law firm in DC who says there are a bunch of interns there who have tattoos, one chick even has one on her neck apparently. It might be out there, but I wouldn't call it "unclassy." I would only use that word to describe someones personality.

I live in the 20th century still :pfft:

I see a girl with a tattoo and my opinion immediately changes...i think its a sign of insecurity..they think it looks 'cool'. I should invest lots of money in laser surgeries since all these girls will be wanting to get them removed in a couple years once they realize how dumb they were.

I'm with ya, bro. Disgusting.

Smoking is up there, too. Definite turnoffs.

Depends on the size/amount of tattoos. I'm definitely not about the Suicide Girls look, with sleeves of designs or art work all over the girl's back or legs, but one or two small tattoos aren't a deal breaker for me.

Unless of course it's like a barbed wire armband or some ridiculous, meaningless thing like that (which was always one of the reasons why I couldn't find Pam Anderson very attractive- take every possible trashy feature a woman could have, and it's embodied in Pamela Anderson).

Smoking though is definitely a no-go. It's disgusting enough to inhale and smell the smoke, but also of course to taste it in a girl's mouth if you're kissing them. And if you're talking about looking for a serious long-term partner, smoking is obviously going to be a health issue down the line. A girl who smokes is automatically disqualified for me.

Archived