Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:notworthy The renaissance era of hip hop. no one does it like this anymore, no one!

Give me A Tribe over every hip hop artist that came out this past decade. Also, T.R.O.. is one of the best produced songs ever. Pete Rock is a wizard. He and Premier owned the 90s. Along with Dre in the early 90's.

Give me A Tribe over every hip hop artist that came out this past decade. Also, T.R.O.Y. is one of the best produced songs ever. Pete Rock is a wizard. He and Premier owned the 90s. Along with Dre in the early 90's.

Yeah, not a lot of people these days know about Pete Rock and the influence he had on hip hop back in the early 90's. Almost no one I know even knows Pete Rock & CL Smooth either, one of the greatest, if not THE greatest underground group of all time. And I'd definitely take Tribe over a lot of groups from back then, probably everyone but Wu Tang. If you don't have it already, I'd suggest you pick up Mecca And The Soul Brother ( Pete Rock & CL Smooth), that's a really good album to have in your collection.

Yeah, not a lot of people these days know about Pete Rock and the influence he had on hip hop back in the early 90's. Almost no one I know even knows Pete Rock & CL Smooth either, one of the greatest, if not THE greatest underground group of all time. And I'd definitely take Tribe over a lot of groups from back then, probably everyone but Wu Tang. If you don't have it already, I'd suggest you pick up Mecca And The Soul Brother ( Pete Rock & CL Smooth), that's a really good album to have in your collection.

Already a part of the collection sir. Along with Enter the Wu. I love Mecca and the Soul Brother. Can't Front on Me. If It Ain't Rough. T.R.O.Y. One of the best hip hop albums ever IMO.

Oh and I love The Basement.

Originally Posted by Sticksboi05

Swimmin' in beat like a dolphin so call me Don Shula...or a raider well like Art Shell, a crazy defense, a Pro Bowl with soul for local events

^ The crew name is CL Smooth and Pete Rock

Here to sail when I prevail and I stare into the dock

The pimp daddy with the funk flavor catch you later

Clever like a secret agent coming from the basement

Jealous?

Why the **** are the 1-6 cowboys on Sunday night football their season is over.

Damn, BTLO! You're just starting all kinds of **** in this thread lately. :ols:

I know right. I don't understand why he's so upset at the connection Sticks and I have. You'd think that there were enough little boys in his neighborhood to keep him happy.

well I was talking about men, because I am a female and that is who I am attracted to. And it is weird to me that tattoos are a turnoff for some men, because they are certainly not a turnoff for this girl.

I have a tattoo. It's the Redskins indian logo. It is on my lower stomach and can't be seen unless I am wearing a bathing suit, underwear, or by my boyfriend.

Yeah, I remember you showing your tat. Like you said, it doesn't show. I don't have a problem with those. And I know my opinion isn't shared by alot of men. But its just how I feel.

I smoke and have tats...**** you all :silly:

I'm really wishin I had gone to class...I have no idea how to do these stupid conditional truth tables wtf...there's like 543905938 different types of them...blahhh

Oh well..thinkin bout the dallass game last night will keep me happy all day...I love Matthews so muchhhh. Beast.

On Saturday night we went out and were sitting at the bar for a few hours so naturally we saw plenty of people ordering drinks and shots. I swear I have never seen so many ****ty tippers in my life. I saw someone leave a $0.50 tip on a $10+ bill (she ordered shots). Another dude left a $1 tip on a $20+ bill (a bunch of beers). Now obviously since I'm on the internet I am the world's best tipper - minimum 20% every time - but seriously, 50 cents?????? It's a tip, it's not the penny tray at 7-11!

I smoke and have tats...**** you all :silly:

I'm really wishin I had gone to class...I have no idea how to do these stupid conditional truth tables wtf...there's like 543905938 different types of them...blahhh

Oh well..thinkin bout the dallass game last night will keep me happy all day...I love Matthews so muchhhh. Beast.

Bad bad bad

Attend class every day :angry:

When I Was at VT I had the Ripken attendance streak, missed like one or two classes over 4.5 years due to oversleeping

Archived