Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Says the guy with the mint condition inaugural ECU banner. How are things back in 1909? :silly:

Acutally, I have to give you props for nailing down our first year of holding classes (though we got our charter in 1907)

And for the record, that pennant has all kinds of good juju in it. Perfect record at home, and we won the day I walked around with it around town when the team was in Mississippi.

So, suck it, Trebek. :pfft:

I don't care what you say, Family Guy has derailed in terms of quality. I watched the three hours tonighr on TBS. Laughed my ass off on all of them. The episode with the leafers is a classic.

This times over nine thousand.

First run of Family Guy (with some of the episodes after they got picked up again by Fox) were gems.

I don't care what you say, Family Guy has derailed in terms of quality. I watched the three hours tonighr on TBS. Laughed my ass off on all of them. The episode with the leafers is a classic.
I'm a huge critic of Family Guy's recent turn, and to tell you the truth, the first two episodes of the new season were actually pretty good. I really liked the episode with Rush Limbaugh.

I'm a huge critic of Family Guy's recent turn, and to tell you the truth, the first two episodes of the new season were actually pretty good. I really liked the episode with Rush Limbaugh.

I didn't see that one, but I did see the murder mystery one and that was fairly entertaining.

As a matter of fact, one thing I've noticed about this most recent run of Family Guy is that they seem to be at their best when they're not in their "natural setting." Fot example, the Star Wars episodes were probably the best of the newer ones.

So long as they're not going about their usual business, Family Guy is actually kinda funny.

Plain bagel, plain Philadelphia cream cheese. Although any bagel would apply. :)

Organics pure orange juice, medium pulp.

I prefer an Onion bagel with garden veggie cream cheese, but plain/plain with is also a good choice, as is the OJ. Sounds like a good lunch combo.

I know you're thrilled to have my approval :silly:

I prefer an Onion bagel with garden veggie cream cheese, but plain/plain with is also a good choice, as is the OJ. Sounds like a good lunch combo.

I know you're thrilled to have my approval :silly:

Absolutely. :) There's a Noah's Bagels up the street that I like to frequent, although I bought these particular bagels at the grocery store. Also scrambled up some eggs with mushrooms and smoked kielbasa. I've been cooking more recently so I am proud of my concoction. :)

Archived