Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's Puerto Rican/Italian you giant *****. And I box too, so I wouldn't be so sure about that ass kicking. You'd better bring some backup kid.

Oh look, a long-legged pissed off Puerto Rican :rolleyes:

Thats nice your work at UPS and all, but I fail to see how that relates to this conversation.

BTW, I say we just take out the ginger...could be more fun, yknow...since they dont have souls and all.

Oh look, a long-legged pissed off Puerto Rican :rolleyes:

Thats nice your work at UPS and all, but I fail to see how that relates to this conversation.

You have NO idea what you're getting yourself into scrub, you're gonna wish you were dead by the time I'm done with your skinny no bball hops having ass.

Pssh! You don't want any of this. I know ginger-fu.

I eat gingers for breakfast chump

You have NO idea what you're getting yourself into scrub, you're gonna wish you were dead by the time I'm done with your skinny no bball hops having ass.

Keep running your mouth...youll be swinging at the air trying to reach me since youre built like a tree stump, but dont worry, I have the INS on speed dial....you can call them now and this will all be over.

Keep running your mouth...youll be swinging at the air trying to reach me since youre built like a tree stump, but dont worry, I have the INS on speed dial....you can call them now and this will all be over.

Kill the body, and the head will die. I'll just go Mike Tyson on your kidneys, and see how you like that!

Archived