Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Early on this morning around 4 a.m., one of my football teammates last year died in a car accident when it swerved off the road and hit several trees, along with one of his friends that I didn't know. My teammate, Ryan Swiger, was 17 years old and his friend, Zach Taylor, was 18. Another kid, Ryan Yesberger, was also in the car but was not killed. His condition is unknown, but he did post on his Facebook about an hour ago:

Zach Taylor & Ryan Swiger you will always be my brothers. ♥

I don't know all the details of this accident, but I'll let you guys know when I find out more. :(

The only thing worse than that is the high school kids who think its "cool" to just walk up to my doorstep ( not even in costume, just wearing street clothes ) and damn near threaten me to give them candy. I could've just said" hold on, let me get my gun, I'll be right back," but then all they would do is run their punk *** back to mommy and daddy and try to have me arrested. :ols:

Yeah, not moving here :ols:

The Rittenhouse is VERY haunted. There are a lot of dead people and animals walking around the place who were not prepared for death, or just didn t want to leave the place because it was once so prestigious. The Rittenhouse isnt crap anymore, but the souls are still there. The creepy part of the building that you were talking about' Try taking the elevator on that end. You will feel that someone boards it with you. Stand still going down the hall sometimes. They will play with you. But they are there. The people in the building who are elderly only know the Rittenhouse, so their souls will be joining the ones that are already there walking, when they pass on. If my math is correct, there are a number of elderly that will be going home to Glory soon. There will be big fun up in that camp then. I assure you.

Dude, no one is FORCING you to open the door. I hate Halloween, too. At least the trick or treaters coming around. Simple solution: Turn off all exterior lights, as its approaching darkness. Probably wouldn't hurt to watch the games in the bedroom, or someplace other than the living room, for a few hours. That way they won't even be tempted to come to the door. Works every time.:)

Works every time.:)

Works every time.:)

The anecdote I posted involved a good hockey comrade I call football games with on the other forum, he turned his lights off and had no decorations and the kids still knocked and rang on the doorbell for a minute

The funniest is how he said his intentions were blatantly clear after he left up no decorations and shut down all lights :ols:

-How excited are you about Sidney finally recruiting a good class

- How excited are you about UNC and the arrival of Harrison Barnes to right last season's travesty

- How do you feel about Duke with a heralded class including stud Kyrie Irving and returning underclassmen Kyle Singler and Nolan Smith

No one came to my house tonight. Parents are getting more and more timid to let their children out these days, I can't blame them. Its weird though,I couldn't hear a dam thing outside, and I live behind a high school and I am in walking distance from two elementary schools

Terrible. When I was trick or treating back in the day, man, the neighborhoods were PACKED. Granted we live in almost an optimized trick or treating neighborhood with an annual bonfire down the street.

Archived