Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

so I went to this party at a bar last night and one of my college friends who i just saw at a bar a few weeks ago at a bar asks me if i was going to this party and she had been texting me for the past several weeks and then we talk for a while at the party and seemingly this big buff guy starts talking to her when she goes up to get a drink and then nothing happens all night and she leaves with him!

so I went to this party at a bar last night and one of my college friends who i just saw at a bar a few weeks ago at a bar asks me if i was going to this party and she had been texting me for the past several weeks and then we talk for a while at the party and seemingly this big buff guy starts talking to her when she goes up to get a drink and then nothing happens all night and she leaves with him!

Whore.

:silly:

Eh, you have my sympathies

sorry about that my Indian friend, I told her I needed someone to clean my room for me and she volunteered since she's a woman and all and they LOVE to clean.

Does anyone else hate Halloween

I would have no problem with Halloween though, if they hadn't scheduled it during football. Everyone knows that the weekends are for football and hockey. Why would I want to be disturbed during Halloween sports night by some juveniles asking for candy?

TRICK OR TREAT

Take your candy and get out

I'm trying to watch football / hockey

Damn

Does anyone else hate Halloween

I would have no problem with Halloween though, if they hadn't scheduled it during football. Everyone knows that the weekends are for football and hockey. Why would I want to be disturbed during Halloween sports night by some juveniles asking for candy?

TRICK OR TREAT

Take your candy and get out

I'm trying to watch football / hockey

Damn

Dude, no one is FORCING you to open the door. I hate Halloween, too. At least the trick or treaters coming around. Simple solution: Turn off all exterior lights, as its approaching darkness. Probably wouldn't hurt to watch the games in the bedroom, or someplace other than the living room, for a few hours. That way they won't even be tempted to come to the door. Works every time.:)

Dude, no one is FORCING you to open the door. I hate Halloween, too. At least the trick or treaters coming around. Simple solution: Turn off all exterior lights, as its approaching darkness. Probably wouldn't hurt to watch the games in the bedroom, or someplace other than the living room, for a few hours. That way they won't even be tempted to come to the door. Works every time.:)

At least it's not on a Saturday this year

Last year...all the time during the USC Oregon game, the door kept ringing

Couldn't watch the entire first half

One thing for sure...if anyone ever rang the door during the Redskins game, I'd do what you say. No one's home, go away ;)

Lol at the ice cream man that just drove down my street. Ice cream man? Late October? 40-something degrees outside? Really? Poor guy.

I had ice cream from Brusters today. 3 scoops. Wasn't my idea though and I did eat most of it in the car with the heat on. :pfft:

Who do I give my man card to? I had a Mickey D's mocha frappe this morning before work, and it was damned good.

(In my defense, part of the reason I went cold with the caffeine today was that I have a sore throat. But it was still good.) :)

Archived