Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Terrible. When I was trick or treating back in the day, man, the neighborhoods were PACKED. Granted we live in almost an optimized trick or treating neighborhood with an annual bonfire down the street.

Same here, there would be kids all over the place. If you looked out your window you would see nothing but flashlights all over the place, and laughter. Tonight? Nothing, and there are a ton of kids in the neighborhood where I live. I guess Halloween festivities ( trick or treating mainly) are treated differently on Sundays, understandably so. It's still weird though.

EDIT Did I really just see someone make a blatant racist comment in the Stadium? Jesus Christ what is wrong with people?

The anecdote I posted involved a good hockey comrade I call football games with on the other forum, he turned his lights off and had no decorations and the kids still knocked and rang on the doorbell for a minute

The funniest is how he said his intentions were blatantly clear after he left up no decorations and shut down all lights :ols:

-How excited are you about Sidney finally recruiting a good class

- How excited are you about UNC and the arrival of Harrison Barnes to right last season's travesty

- How do you feel about Duke with a heralded class including stud Kyrie Irving and returning underclassmen Kyle Singler and Nolan Smith

Too early for bball talk for me.

I was hoping the Tar Heels would lose to William & Mary on Saturday to go along with all their legal troubles.:)

No one came to my house tonight. Parents are getting more and more timid to let their children out these days, I can't blame them. Its weird though,I couldn't hear a dam thing outside, and I live behind a high school and I am in walking distance from two elementary schools

I ****ing know where you live :security:

EDIT Did I really just see someone make a blatant racist comment in the Stadium? Jesus Christ what is wrong with people?
I'm avoiding the Stadium for now. What the hell did someone say?

Who's the idiot who made defensive holding an automatic 1st down? 5 yards should NOT=an automatic 1st :mad:

I ****ing know where you live :security:

And I drive a black '07 Chrysler 300. Try me son! :pfft:

Originally posted by ACW I'm avoiding the Stadium for now. What the hell did someone say?

It got locked, but to keep it forum appropriate, someone basically said that McNabb got benched because of his skin color, and intelligence/ or lack there of.

I'd love to see Oregon play the Cowboys. Oregon would probably win easily, something like 52-17. I'm a fan of that score.

I'd love to see the point spread for that one :ols:

It got locked, but to keep it forum appropriate, someone basically said that McNabb got benched because of his skin color, and intelligence/ or lack there of.
:doh:

BTW, for those avoiding the Stadium, Randy Moss got waived.

Is the aftertaste a little salty ( this is a test)

It's not as salty as I thought it would be... I know other times, it's been a lot saltier, but I guess since it was late, it was all fresh so maybe that contributed? It was cool though because it was like I walked in picked what I wanted and then in about 5 minutes I was walking out with a smile on my face...

It's not as salty as I thought it would be... I know other times, it's been a lot saltier, but I guess since it was late, it was all fresh so maybe that contributed? It was cool though because it was like I walked in picked what I wanted and then in about 5 minutes I was walking out with a smile on my face...

Well its good to know that you didn't let a single drop go to waste :)

its a race.

first one to find the other wins.

queer.

You're on.

tranny.

Archived