Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ahahahahaha.

This kid I know just got a big tribal tattoo on his arm. It hasn no meaning and he got it because it "looks cool". Man, is that thing gay. He's going to regret that. I love tattoos, but tribal **** is stupid :rotflmao:

This guy you know sounds like a total

douchebag1.jpg

Could someone help me with this? I remember hearing this quote in one of the old Redskins film yearbooks and it was said right before the Redskins took the field against the Giants after the '82 player's strike.

"First hit of the new season, KICK SOME ASS!"

I think it was the Redskins' special teams coach at the time, but I can't remember his name.

You da man, hog!:chestram:

Thanks dude. The motivation is definitely kicking in now. Who woulda thunk it? Calorie reduction + lack of alcohol consumption + exercise = weight loss. Go figure! :ols:

I'm giving myself the day off on Sunday. Gonna eat a brat, maybe a burger, and chase it with a few brews, but right back on the horse Monday morning!!!

I do not recommend eating horse meat when trying to lose weight. Ah well.

Good luck with it. When you reach your goal, take a few days "off". Then make it another ten pounds beyond that. And so on.

I want to get to about 195. That's still considered "very overweight" for me by BMI standards, but I happen to think BMI is bunk for the most part. Just figuring height vs. weight means every RB in the NFL would be considered overweight, since muscle weighs more than fat.

I was 165 when I graduated from basic training, and that was way too skinny. My senior DS said I looked like someone sat a bowling ball on a broomstick. :ols:

Gonna have to start calliing H-Hog...Piglet.

Congrats on the weight loss man, good luck with reaching your goal.

Haha. Not yet. But I'll keep working toward it! Thanks for the encouragement! :cheers: <----- V8 :)

Keep up the good work H_H.

It dawned on me just a few minutes ago,that it's been nearly 29 years since I,my brother,and a friend went to the Beach Boys free concert on the Washington Monument grounds for the 4th celebration. Some still very vivid memories from that time. What a blast. :)

Congrats on the weight loss, HH!

Hey, how's that book that you were working on going?

Thanks man! The book is coming along well. I'm four chapters in, and it's really starting to take off. I'm having an absolute blast with it!

Keep up the good work H_H.

Thanks, Jayman! :cheers:

Getting ready to go to the Vault in Manhattan's Lower Eastside, got my hair gelled up nice and spikey. I had a lot of fun today with my old buddie, went for a jog in Central Park, ate at Katz's Deli ( holy **** their sandwiches are good), did a little shopping. Now the REAL fun begins though, time to see what these NY chicks are all about. Out!

Getting ready to go to the Vault in Manhattan's Lower Eastside, got my hair gelled up nice and spikey. I had a lot of fun today with my old buddie, went for a jog in Central Park, ate at Katz's Deli ( holy **** their sandwiches are good), did a little shopping. Now the REAL fun begins though, time to see what these NY chicks are all about. Out!

There are SO many ridiculously hot chicks in and around NYC.

Archived