Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

10 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Melatonin does nothing for me. Regular generic sleep aid from Family Dollar gets it done. 🙂

I'm the same with melatonin.  Nothing.

The majority of sleep aids at store are simply Benadryl (Diphenhydramine), which doesn't help me sleep and makes me feel weird the next day.

Doxylamine succinate is another one you'll find on the shelves. It works better for me.

5-HTP worked well when I used to take it.

I popped a quarter tab of Seroquel last night and knocked out 13 hours straight.  This is my weekend, and I'm all rested up.

Beer me.

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You make my life worth living. 😘

You make my loaf worth loving.

9 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I'm the same with melatonin.  Nothing.

The majority of sleep aids at store are simply Benadryl (Diphenhydramine), which doesn't help me sleep and makes me feel weird the next day.

Doxylamine succinate is another one you'll find on the shelves. It works better for me.

5-HTP worked well when I used to take it.

I popped a quarter tab of Seroquel last night and knocked out 13 hours straight.  This is my weekend, and I'm all rested up.

Beer me.

I just took 20 ml of diphenhydramine. Went to bed maybe 7:30 pm-woke up at 5:15 am.

Full Moon tonight, clear skies, staring at Jupiter right above me.  Drinks, smoke, music, making dinner, amazing love w my woman.  Light kickboxing sparring sessions w her, drumming, lil video gaming, playing w the dogs... Going to clean my place up good then treat the lady to breakfast in the morning.  

Sorry I'm late to the medication discussion.  I'm still dealing with my whole neck injury situation.  Currently taking Amitriptyline, Lyrica, Duloxetine, and Valium.  I was taking Celebrex and 2700mg of Gabapentin.  But they weened me off those in place of some of the others.  They keep doing a medication shuffle so I'm not on one for too long a stretch.

Had another MRI of shoulder and collar bone area the other day because the doctors are suspecting Thoratic Outlet Syndrom also.  Doctor looked at the MRI and then looked at me and said "Did you know you have a torn shoulder labrum also?"

I'm all ****ed up.

Archived