Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Leaky space toilet forces ISS crew into cleanup operation

Turns out you deal with toilet leaks in space the same way you would on Earth.The crew of the International Space Station had to use towels to soak up about 9.5 liters of leaked water, NASA wrote in a daily summary report.The incident took place as the crew installed a new double-stall enclosure -- which divides the toilet from the hygiene compartment -- in the station's Tranquility module (which at the time, was probably anything but).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/leaky-space-toilet-forces-iss-crew-into-cleanup-operation/ar-BBTfXJy?ocid=spartanntp

hqdefault.jpg

No comment.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's a tough adjustment for sure (joining us, the People of The Wind, True Believers in all things Cardio, for the Timer is a TRUE representation of our journey from life, to death, from our slow but steady beginning, to our feverishly rewarding middle years, to the gradual coold, er winding down of our lives, ceding our knowledge to the younger generation).

I am proud that you have decided to momentarily set aside the path of Hulkroid Smashface, for the path of Knowledge, my friend. 

Who says I won’t hulk smash y’all anyways. Strong and fit. 

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Cardio blows, but it gets the gut down. 

I bet there are a lot of things that you blow. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Who says I won’t hulk smash y’all anyways. Strong and fit. 

I bet there are a lot of things that you blow. 

Would be like the Mountan vs Oberyn, cept the Mountain would have no leg bones, and I'd win 👍

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

This makes me feel old.

You are old

Dudes have terrible footwork. 

I played all over PG County growing up, got crossed plenty. Never fell. Never.

Got crossed into a pretzel by this kid who was like a clone of AI. Still remember his face (Cuba Gooding Jr looking dude except with twists). It was the face of the Devil.

Still never fell. Stay up, gumps.

Archived