Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Strange happenings at work. My co-worker is 62. She could retire and had been talking about this being her last year. 

Last Monday before the 4th, she texts me at work and tells me she won’t be in all week and can I put her on the department calendar as “on vacation”. She said, see you next week.

I drove in this morning and her car wasn’t there. She gets in before I do and I’m in at 7.  My boss comes in and asks our team to meet her downstairs at 8. 

Well, I never really checked her desk, but I looked over there and all her things were gone. Boss informed us our co-worker decided to take four weeks vacation and then is officially “retired.”

Wow. Boss was pissed. She left us short handed in the busiest time of the year with new contracts for the fiscal year.

4 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Strange happenings at work. My co-worker is 62. She could retire and had been talking about this being her last year. 

Last Monday before the 4th, she texts me at work and tells me she won’t be in all week and can I put her on the department calendar as “on vacation”. She said, see you next week.

I drove in this morning and her car wasn’t there. She gets in before I do and I’m in at 7.  My boss comes in and asks our team to meet her downstairs at 8. 

Well, I never really checked her desk, but I looked over there and all her things were gone. Boss informed us our co-worker decided to take four weeks vacation and then is officially “retired.”

Wow. Boss was pissed. She left us short handed in the busiest time of the year with new contracts for the fiscal year.

Seems like she planned that out as a big middle finger to your boss. Sorry you got caught up in it.

I think Bieber and Baldwin last...5 years.  He'll be 29, she'll be 26.  You're different at 29 then you are at 24, you're different at 26 then you are 21.  Plus with all the pressures of fame, etc.  Ain't gonna last.  

Just found that that Hailey Baldwin is Stephen Baldwin's kid...Stephen is the crazy Christian one who went bankrupt a few years ago.  No wonder he's happy about Bail Out Bieber.  This should be interesting.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think Bieber and Baldwin last...5 years.  He'll be 29, she'll be 26.  You're different at 29 then you are at 24, you're different at 26 then you are 21.  Plus with all the pressures of fame, etc.  Ain't gonna last.  

I don't even think they'll go through with the wedding. This seems like a hookup with an old flame and in a few months they'll remember why they broke up the first time. 

I hate Skype, especially hate Skype on mobile phones and that I have to use it for work and now it does reply suggestions. In a group chat with a client, the Tier 1 NOC is working with a client's IT admin on troubleshooting some network issues. I am in the chat because I'm a Tier 3 Network Engineer. I simply tried to hit the small ass icon that allowed me to consider all new messages read, but instead I hit an auto-reply. This is how that **** turned out:

CLIENT: I am sorry for the confusion, I have done some modifications. 

CLIENT: Please let me know if it is fine now. 

ME: I bet you have. 

:hitfan:SMH, I'm frantically trying to delete the auto message while I can hear the six other coworkers in the chat audibly moaning in shock or outright LOLing throughout the office. It doesn't help I have to click through multiple options to delete the message. I ended up putting a "sorry, wrong chat" message after deleting the previous one. The client's response was "sure..." 

**** it I'm going home early today. 

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Wrong hole.  I think you took our advice of "being  more sexually open-minded in your 30s" a little too far, bud.

I'm restricted to  VDot these days :kickcan:. Last 2 relationships were crazy. Last one in particular was insane. Surprised she didnt have triplets or some **** :ols:.

Archived