Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The start of the NBA Finals... I don't know why he's so happy. He's acting as if Tim Duncan isn't about to whoop them Gangnam Style...

oh snap! 

Sinister, you gonna let this man just run off at the mouth like that?!

The start of the NBA Finals... I don't know why he's so happy. He's acting as if Tim Duncan isn't about to whoop them Gangnam Style...

I honestly don't know how he's going to get up and down  the court since canes and walkers are prohibited.... Hopefully he's chugging some V8 right now. You'd better Overnight him some IcyHot or something.  :)

I'd love to get up on 'em early tommorow night (causing Pop to rein 'em in early in the 4th for shuffle board and tapeoka), just to ruin Team Lawry's evening, and give 'em their first home L

The Heat, unlike OKC aren't going to stand around and play with themselves on offense, or play zero defense like Portland.

I honestly don't know how he's going to get up and down the court since canes and walkers are prohibited.... Hopefully he's chugging some V8 right now. You'd better Overnight him some IcyHot or something. :)

I'd love to get up on 'em early tommorow night (causing Pop to rein 'em in early in the 4th for shuffle board and tapeoka), just to ruin Team Lawry's evening, and give 'em their first home L

The Heat, unlike OKC aren't going to stand around and play with themselves on offense, or play zero defense like Portland.

*yawn*

Yeah, I know. It can be tiresome trying to find a good comeback ;)

Oh please, you acting like the Heat are all that and a bag of chips. The Spurs are breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert twice a week. My man Danny Green will feast from the three point line. Leonard is going to flambé whomever. You know the French like to do some fine cooking, and Parker is going to finely cook the Heat.

(If y'all can't tell. I'm kind of hungry.)

I think this dude is on roids. How do I prove it?

I don't think there is anyway I can think of without him thinking you are either gay, or about to molest him.

The only other way is to notice his behavior, but I think that only affects dudes who roid to absurd degrees.

Oh please, you acting like the Heat are all that and a bag of chips. The Spurs are breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert twice a week. My man Danny Green will feast from the three point line. Leonard is going to flambé whomever. You know the French like to do some fine cooking, and Parker is going to finely cook the Heat.

(If y'all can't tell. I'm kind of hungry.)

Perimeter defense is going to be a must in this series.

I don't think there is anyway I can think of without him thinking you are either gay, or about to molest him.

The only other way is to notice his behavior, but I think that only affects dudes who roid to absurd degrees.

I'm bigger than him and better built, so its not an admiration thing, its more the time frame that makes me question it. Plus his face exploded with acne, when before he was relatively acne free. That doesn't prove much though.

yesterday I was the most disappointed in a person I think I have ever been, and that is saying something since I have rather low expectations.

but the week is not over  :unsure:

Archived