Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Reporting station for the weather here must be inside. Winds here are sustained at at least 30-35 with gusts around 50 at times. Yeesh. I may have to tie myself down next time I go outside,(Few Christmas decorations taking a pounding too).

So just got back from karaoke with friends after the game. So my friends convinced me to sing after someone about destroyed everyone's ears.Note: I use to do musicals before going into criminal justice. So I choose May It Be which caught the bar off guard (Guy singing a non country/pop song. WTF?). People started crying during the song and I can't help feeling it had something to do with the shooting.

I tend to feel fairly comfortable in discussing the way other guys look, so I feel compelled to discuss Andrew Luck's Geico Caveman beard. He really needs to cut that **** off. I don't think he'd look all that bad going with the clean cut, or getting a different look/style with the facial hair, but the beard gots to go.

Hmmmm. Having to watch the game in the bedroom,(fiance' working and they're watching movies in the living room). So I go out to get some coffee and notice that all the Christmas presents are out from under the tree and sitting in separate piles around the living room. 2 teenagers with very crooked halos are currently hovering over their piles. Uh huh. :security:

I tend to feel fairly comfortable in discussing the way other guys look, so I feel compelled to discuss Andrew Luck's Geico Caveman beard. He really needs to cut that **** off. I don't think he'd look all that bad going with the clean cut, or getting a different look/style with the facial hair, but the beard gots to go.
I agree. He looks ridiculous. The only time I've seen him with the clean cut look was at the Heisman ceremonies.

Archived