Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I still can't believe, after everything we've seen of him, people still want Tebow on this team. He sucks. Even worse, he sucks and is one of the most popular athletes in this country. Why would anyone think bringing him here would be a good idea. I am glad that he requested a trade out of that NY hellhole, but he should've done it a long time ago, to save himself some frustration. No one is going to trade anything for his bum ass other than a Tootsie Roll wrapper.

He's a great guy. He has an amazing life ahead of him after football, which (if no one is dumb enough to pick him up) could be in a few months. Let it go.

Yes. This. I was arguing with a fellow-Skins fan coworker today about Tebow. He ****ing sucks. I'd take Blaine Gabbert over him at QB. It is what it is. And besides that, his mere presence, at QB or FB or TE or whatever, is an epic cluster duck of a circus. Why in the world would you want that for your team?

Anyway, behold, the greatest thing I've seen in a minute:

Edit: well I guess vids aren't posting on ES again. Anyway, it's a ****ing eagle flying away with a baby.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Not a beer guy. I like Belevedere personally.

Vodka is nothing but grain alcohol distilled to hell, than has water added to it and occasionally flavoring. It's not a true spirit.

Also, once something is filtered once, it's completely filtered, so when they say "triple distilled" "filtered 47 times", it's BS advertising to charge more money for cheap grain alcohol.

Vodka is a scam and people like it because they can get drunk, without having to taste it. I don't get that at all. That sounds like a problem to me and I have a problem.

Drink more Rum, Gin and Whiskey :D

Playing Arkham City has renewed my interest in all things Batman,to the point where I decided to watch the animated series last night. Surprisingly (well not surprisingly considering the era) it was actually filled with plenty of adult themed moments, which, as an adult, I can appreciate. Seemed like around that time, parents started to force the issue on borderline questionable content on kids tv shows, and you end up with police officers firing laser pistols instead of guns with bullets. They were actually using real guns.

Kind of crazy looking back on that show, and how outdated the animations are (which, though I'm young, makes me feel really old, since I was around 5 when I started watching the show, which makes that almost 20 years ago). Just got done with the "Heart Of Ice" episode where they introduce Mr. Freeze.

And since I'm on the subject, I know there seemed to be a few unanswered questions at the end of Dark Knight Rises, which would lead me to believe that there may be another sequel, or a spinoff in the works. I know the characters (well at least Arnolds character) bombed in the Barnum and Bailey Batman movies, but I really think that a Christopher Nolan version of The Riddler, or Mr. Freeze, would be awesome, especially when you consider the tragic hero elements of Mr. Freeze's story.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Sinister you reach Joker yet

That bama is hard

Yeah. Had a breakthrough in finding Ra's Al Ghul and his daughter, and that opened up the Joker mission. That fight as soon as you enter his fort is ridiculous, not to mention the long ass time that it takes to even get in there, taking out all of the snipers.

You have to find a way not to get two pieced by the giant with the huge hammer, and the other giant that comes in later, while fighting the other guys, and avoiding getting hit by the traincars. If you go straight for the big guys everyone will just jump you. Joker really doesn't attack all that often, until you've beaten everyone else. He's fairly easy to take down alone though. **** took me three-four tries.

And the jacked up part about the game is that it won't tell you if you need certain gadgets to figure out certain riddles, and beat missions, which makes it pretty fun, but still pisses you off. Turns out that in that one Riddler mission where I was stuck, you need the Freeze grenades to freeze the pipes in order to keep from getting gassed.

Did you mean "trash"?

But yeah, it's not really that good. However, if you eat it with some saltine crackers, it becomes tolerable, imo.

I ate that yesterday and although it's not what anybody would call good soup, I will always love it. I put a bunch of black pepper on top then add saltines until it's like a casserole. I wonder why the chicken meat is so pink?

I ate that yesterday and although it's not what anybody would call good soup, I will always love it. I put a bunch of black pepper on top then add saltines until it's like a casserole. I wonder why the chicken meat is so pink?

Ritz are buttery good, too...black pepper is a must. Try throwing some garlic or onion in there (powders work too, whatever's handy).

Never thought about the pink chx, tho.

If you have a Crock Pot you can make some awesome chicken soup with almost no effort.

That is true. You can make most things pretty easily from scratch that are far better. I usually do too, but sometimes we all get lazy and go on an uncontrollable chef boy r dee bender or something. AmIright?

That is true. You can make most things pretty easily from scratch that are far better. I usually do too, but sometimes we all get lazy and go on an uncontrollable chef boy r dee bender or something. AmIright?

Waiting 6 hours for a bowl of soup can be a little tiresome.

I've eaten more Chef B than I care to admit.

Bamma. Jabroni. Clown. Loser. All the same. May want to ask ML, as I think that is DC terminology, to get the exact meaning. Somehow it just ended up in my lexicon one day because a lot of my friends use it. It can also be used towards people who dress funny, like if I see a kid wearing shorts in 30 degree weather, or if I see someone wearing boat shoes with black socks, or a lopsided mohawk, or anything else along those lines.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic