Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't care. Despite our other obvious needs. Despite my obvious bias. Put Tavon Austin in the same backfield with RG3.

I'll be OK with that.

Unless he gets in trouble, or gets injured or something, that's not going to happen. I think he's going in the first round, unles he has a terrible combine, and even if he does, he's getting picked in the first few spots in the second round I think. Being guaranteed at least a 9-7 season, we won't be picking until the middle of the second round.

All I want for Christmas is my health back

Bad bouts of vomiting last night, probably from bad food. Ate two cookies today and flu has severely limited appetite so unlikely I can eat more than that until dinner

Just want these damn headaches and this damn fatigue to go away

Just want normal health

Merry christmas

Unless he gets in trouble, or gets injured or something, that's not going to happen. I think he's going in the first round, unles he has a terrible combine, and even if he does, he's getting picked in the first few spots in the second round I think. Being guaranteed at least a 9-7 season, we won't be picking until the middle of the second round.

Oh I know. He is going in the first round and deservedly so. I still want to see him in the Burgundy and Gold though.

And I was drunk when I made that post. haha.

I think I just might win the award for best Christmas presents this time around. My 10 year old cousin has been taking piano lessons for awhile now, and has been using kind of an old keyboard, so I bought her a brand new Yamaha keyboard to practice with at home, as well as a two disc DVD of An American Tale, and An American Tale: Feivel Goes West. In an era where Pixar/Dreamworks, etc rule all in the kids movie department, the brilliance of older movies like that should not be lost on kids of today.

...so I'm once again seeing a lady who's notably younger...and last night we're on the phone and at one point she tells me she's "expecting the night of her life"...so I pause...and then all I did was say "ok...does it have to be with me?"...and now I get sent straight to voice mail.

...so I'm once again seeing a lady who's notably younger...and last night we're on the phone and at one point she tells me she's "expecting the night of her life"...so I pause...and then all I did was say "ok...does it have to be with me?"...and now I get sent straight to voice mail.

Tell her you know how to operate heavy machinery.

That girl I was on about a while back, the one I really like has been sniffing around again. The problem is that I live on a ****ing island. There are only so many choices and I really have it bad for this one. She came over with a great (GREAT) bottle of wine last night and I think I ran her off with my drunken, non showered told you so's. We'll see how today goes.

---------- Post added December-25th-2012 at 09:11 AM ----------

Pretty sure the mother****ing dollhouse I'm constructing for my nieces is from IKEA

:ols: Sorry, but that was really funny to read.

:ols: Sorry, but that was really funny to read.

Nah, no worries. The construction process led to some hilarious conversation; my sister, her fiance, my dad and I were laughing hysterically almost the entire 3 hours we were putting that damn thing together with the smartass comments all us kids were making about the Barbie "mansion." :ols:

---------- Post added December-25th-2012 at 03:05 PM ----------

Lol, sorry, that sucks. Happens to me all the time...ok, maybe not since I don't date, lol. Hope you at least had the night of your life, despite getting sent to voicemail! :ols:

Lol, sorry, that sucks. Happens to me all the time...ok, maybe not since I don't date, lol. Hope you at least had the night of your life, despite getting sent to voicemail! :ols:

I think my delivery was too dry even over the internet...that was a joke :pfft:

I thought it was funnier than hell :ols:

I think my delivery was too dry even over the internet...that was a joke :pfft:

I thought it was funnier than hell :ols:

:ols: Weeelllll, the 3 glasses of eggnog I've already chugged today may "potentially" be impairing my internet discernment and/or comprehension levels...don't mention this to my mom though!

Archived