stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Its zero degrees right now. Not with a wind chill or "feels like,"....ZERO. got a good 4 inches of the powder too.

Guess winter is finally here in colorado.

That sounds pretty cold.

When I see somebody say something like "come on you guys" or "this really scares me" or any variation of those terms in that style, it sounds so damn sissy to me.

I know most ES'ers (including myself most of the time) are annoyed by Skip Bayless. But he is going BONKERS for RG3 this year, much the way he did with Tebow last year, and it's fun to watch him when he goes off on his tirades about Griffin and the Skins. He is in love with Robert.

Edited by Chew

Though I'm relatively young @ 30 years old, I'm sitting here watching "Backdraft," and I've gotta say....they don't make movies like they used to.

Though I'm relatively young @ 30 years old, I'm sitting here watching "Backdraft," and I've gotta say....they don't make movies like they used to.

The day I turned 30 I felt old as hell. But I suppose we're both pretty young...at least geologically speaking.

The 80s and 90s were the Golden Age of action movies.

But then the dark times came, the CGI times.

What, you mean you don't like CGI Yoda kicking ass and doing mid air somersaults and shooting lightning bolts out of his ass?

I was going to come in with a "you stupid kids" line, but your post made me crack up. :ols:

When I see somebody in the Stadium finish a comment with "/thread" or "next question". I picture a little kid slamming a pencil down and walking away victorious as if by giving his opinion, he has won something difficult.

What do you say guys? Are you scared?

Only have one final

Other one is final project which is due in a week which I haven't started yet even though I keep telling myself I'm going to put myself in the library and start it

Yet I've spent the last 2 hours watching CNN and posting on various forii

I love the idiots who call me cheap but i don't hesitate spending and alot of it when i need too?

I'm a cheap too, though I also know where to spend and where to be smart, and find the best deal/price possible. Ocasionally I'll throw my hands up and say eff it, I'm doing what I want, but that is rare. Out of all the money I've earned since my first year of college, I have about 5k saved up, and I'm just going to let it keep growing. I make enough to get an apartment all to myself, but ever since I've been out of school, I've have had at least one roommate, and it's saved me a crapload of money.