Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think we've all heard the "Pain is weakness leaving the body" quote

That's one of my muy thai instructors favorite sayings, especially when he's kneeing the :pooh: out of you!

Expect pain.

Endure pain.

Conquer pain.

So now you can cause pain."

Never heard the end part, but I like it.

I am so bad with women and I really don't like it. If I try and not screw with every girl I know I still fall for the wrong one. Why am I always trying to turn a whore into a housewife? I really don't want to be the slut any more, yet I can't help myself.

nothing wrong with being a man-slut. :)

and one good thing about turning a whore into a housewife...you'll never cheat on her. She's nasty enough to where you're never tempted to step outside the relationship ;)

nothing wrong with being a man-slut. :)

and one good thing about turning a whore into a housewife...you'll never cheat on her. She's nasty enough to where you're never tempted to step outside the relationship ;)

When it comes to me, a partner and sex, it's always going to get pretty interesting. I've been with some nice girls. Very very nice sweet girls and it never works out and slides quickly. My problem, and I know this, is that I end up with the girls I deserve. The ones like me.

sheesh man, why so hard on yourself? Everything you're going through now, is all building up to the day when you meet HER, "the one." ;)

easier said than done, but try not to worry about it and just let these whores come to you. And then when the right girl comes around, scoop her up and marry her :)

sheesh man, why so hard on yourself? Everything you're going through now, is all building up to the day when you meet HER, "the one." ;)

easier said than done, but try not to worry about it and just let these whores come to you. And then when the right girl comes around, scoop her up and marry her :)

I'm almost ****ing 40 and I haven't had a single real relationship. I've met a ton of the "ones". I've fallen in love a lot. I know this isn't the normal problem guys ***** about. I intentionally moved here, thinking I could fix this problem in me and find a life partner or some ****, but I don't think I can and as soon as I put my guard down, I start at it again. Damn these trifling women.

I'm almost ****ing 40 and I haven't had a single real relationship. I've met a ton of the "ones". I've fallen in love a lot. I know this isn't the normal problem guys ***** about. I intentionally moved here, thinking I could fix this problem in me and find a life partner or some ****, but I don't think I can and as soon as I put my guard down, I start at it again. Damn these trifling women.

I'll be blunt at the risk of sounding like a *****.

I once heard a saying once that everyone is in the exact relationship status that they want. So if you actually want to change and get away from the drama then you need to man the **** up, kb. Otherwise, you are nothing but a drama queen and a man whore. And maybe that's what makes you happy, but you're so conditioned by societal norms to feel that it's wrong.

I'll be blunt at the risk of sounding like a *****.

I once heard a saying once that everyone is in the exact relationship status that they want. So if you actually want to change and get away from the drama then you need to man the **** up, kb. Otherwise, you are nothing but a drama queen and a man whore. And maybe that's what makes you happy, but you're so conditioned by societal norms to feel that it's wrong.

I am use to being the man whore and for a long time I did want it. Then a year or so ago I met a girl who I wanted to be with and she wouldn't, for obvious reasons. I've changed my feeling on this. I have a hard time going home alone I think, even though I've always liked waking up that way. I really don't know what I'm doing. I like being alone, but sometimes, it's lonely (I know).

I am use to being the man whore and for a long time I did want it. Then a year or so ago I met a girl who I wanted to be with and she wouldn't, for obvious reasons. I've changed my feeling on this. I have a hard time going home alone I think, even though I've always liked waking up that way. I really don't know what I'm doing. I like being alone, but sometimes, it's lonely (I know).

i hear you on the lonely part man. I man-whored from about 18 to 23. never had a single relationship, just slaying random chick after random chick. it was fun, but it got old really fast, and not having anybody that I cared about did make me awfully lonely (i too was away from all family and friends, i know you're overseas kind of and most likely without family).

Hang in there, bro. I hope everything works out. In the meantime, keep meeting new chicks and enjoy yourself some "strange." ;)

Regardless of what happens this season, if we kill the Baltimore noise on Sunday, my season will be complete. Every obnoxious Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Ravens fan in the area will have to shut the hell up for at least 9 months. Now if only we had beaten the Steelers, my life would have been complete.

Man I wish Ray Lewis was playing this week. He has no tbeen able to move laterally these last couple years like he could in his prime. This offense would make him look stupid.

Regardless of what happens this season, if we kill the Baltimore noise on Sunday, my season will be complete. Every obnoxious Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, and Ravens fan in the area will have to shut the hell up for at least 9 months. Now if only we had beaten the Steelers, my life would have been complete.

Man I wish Ray Lewis was playing this week. He has no tbeen able to move laterally these last couple years like he could in his prime. This offense would make him look stupid.

We already beat Dallas, in Dallas, on Thanksgiving. If we can **** up the Ravens too, this will be a spectacular season.

People in relationships wonder what it's like to be out, and people out of relationships wonder what it's like to be in lmfao

Archived