Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i'm not sure what it is about the god damn double cheeseburgers.

mcdonalds is nasty compared to other fast food joints, but when i'm drunk or stoned, there's something about 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry that just puts me where I wanna be...

Must be nice living in Denver!

I'm shocked...

For years I've always pictured you as a guy with this elaborate garden, rasing asparagus, and yelling at people who were slowy killing themselves on the inside by ordering Five Buck Boxes at Taco Bell.

:ols: raising asparagus. :ols:

That's fair. I love food, wine and spirits. Along with friends, falling in love and laughing a lot. I haven't found much else, past the simplest of things, that have any meaning to me.

I don't usually yell at people and I do like junk foods as much as the next slob, but I just try not to eat it. I like drugs and alcohol a whole hell of a lot, but I try not to enjoy them all day either. Not everyday anyway.

mcdonalds is nasty compared to other fast food joints, but when i'm drunk or stoned, there's something about 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry that just puts me where I wanna be...

Well tbh, depending on how hammered you were, I could give you a steaming pile of **** on a plate, and you'd probably think it was lasagna...

Haha. When I'm wasted Double Decker Tacos from Taco Bell just do it for me.

We should trade Alfred Morris for a first round pick

I really wish there was a GM dumb enough to do that deal. Personally, unless someone wants to pony up at least a second, I'd keep him, seriously. Durability for an RB is rare nowadays, so when you get a guy like Alfred, who is durable and consistent, that really can be hard to replace sometimes, at least on the cheap. He is more than likely going to crack 1500 yards if he keeps up this level of production.

Have no clue where to post this so I'll try here: Was wondering what happens if we get a home playoff game? Do season ticket holders get the rights to our seats? When would they send us an invoice? I really have no clue because this has never happened since I've been a season ticket holder. Please help.

Have no clue where to post this so I'll try here: Was wondering what happens if we get a home playoff game? Do season ticket holders get the rights to our seats? When would they send us an invoice? I really have no clue because this has never happened since I've been a season ticket holder. Please help.

They probably would do something in week 16 or week 17 where they bill your account and the tickets would be the e-ticket you would print out

I can''t believe that there are a few people in the "O" thread that don't care that people chant that during the National Anthem. I mean I'm all for people having every right to express themselves so long as it's within the law, and I'm not going to demand that everyone not chant it, but seriously, if you can't honor your country's national anthem (by shutting the **** up and either singing it properly, or being silent, and placing your hand over your heart,) then it is my opinion that you need to take a long hard look in the mirror. It really isn't asking all that much.

I can''t believe that there are a few people in the "O" thread that don't care that people chant that during the National Anthem. I mean I'm all for people having every right to express themselves so long as it's within the law, and I'm not going to demand that everyone not chant it, but seriously, if you can't honor your country's national anthem (by shutting the **** up and either singing it properly, or being silent, and placing your hand over your heart,) then it is my opinion that you need to take a long hard look in the mirror. It really isn't asking all that much.

It's a song. A song doesn't define my love for the country. I'm an O's fan, but frankly I find it stupid people do it at Skins games. Just as I would if they screamed "RED!" during a skins game. Or a nats game. Frankly, I find the fact people can't enjoy a sporting event sober more disturbing.

It's a song. A song doesn't define my love for the country. I'm an O's fan, but frankly I find it stupid people do it at Skins games. Just as I would if they screamed "RED!" during a skins game. Or a nats game. Frankly, I find the fact people can't enjoy a sporting event sober more disturbing.

I've heard "RED" Screamed at Caps games.

Archived