Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I know most ES'ers (including myself most of the time) are annoyed by Skip Bayless. But he is going BONKERS for RG3 this year, much the way he did with Tebow last year, and it's fun to watch him when he goes off on his tirades about Griffin and the Skins. He is in love with Robert.

Though I'm relatively young @ 30 years old, I'm sitting here watching "Backdraft," and I've gotta say....they don't make movies like they used to.

The day I turned 30 I felt old as hell. But I suppose we're both pretty young...at least geologically speaking.

I love the idiots who call me cheap but i don't hesitate spending and alot of it when i need too?

I'm a cheap too, though I also know where to spend and where to be smart, and find the best deal/price possible. Ocasionally I'll throw my hands up and say eff it, I'm doing what I want, but that is rare. Out of all the money I've earned since my first year of college, I have about 5k saved up, and I'm just going to let it keep growing. I make enough to get an apartment all to myself, but ever since I've been out of school, I've have had at least one roommate, and it's saved me a crapload of money.

Archived