Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Haha Richmond Redskins is right. I doubt I could find an Alabama jersey for 50 bucks or under anywhere in this state. People go crazy for that ****. Luckily I live in the little safehaven that is Auburn where I don't here "Row Tahd" every few minutes.

You could do like alot of other Auburn fans have done, and donate it to that Red Cross fund that is helping the victims of the tornadoes in Tuscaloosa

You could do like alot of other Auburn fans have done, and donate it to that Red Cross fund that is helping the victims of the tornadoes in Tuscaloosa

Not a bad idea, my friend. Speaking of such matters, I should probably try to find one of the emergency blood drives tomorrow and donate.

Ha, Kareem Moore retweeted me today...banger.

On a random note, my buddy just told me he's gettin apple pie 'shine tonight and bringin it to the Burg tomorrow...niceeeee

I dont think you realize who Ayanna Jordan is....she surpasses Kareem Moore in every way possible considering she is a 12 elevendy billion on a 1-10 scale....and she responded to my flirting. Win.

On another note, apple pie moonshine sounds delicious. Just dont go blind drinking it :pfft;

I dont think you realize who Ayanna Jordan is....she surpasses Kareem Moore in every way possible considering she is a 12 elevendy billion on a 1-10 scale....and she responded to my flirting. Win.

On another note, apple pie moonshine sounds delicious. Just dont go blind drinking it :pfft;

what she say?

I think everyone in the tailgate realizes how important Ayanna is to you...come on now.

I won't go blind, he's only bringin 4 jars :silly::cheers:

Archived