Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Cartoon?

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

Classic Warner Brothers Looney Tunes, and it's not even close. Bugs, Elmer fudd, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, all day

Tex Avery cartoons.. droopy dog and others.. very VERY looney. Completely ridiculous.

Duckman .. i found this cartoon absolutely hilarious.

Batman the animated series.. when it came out in the early 90s it made cartoons watchable again. Really well done, very stylish

Bang Cartoons ;)

Honorable mentions -

Samurai Jack.. didn't last long, but I loved the look of it. Very surreal.

South Park. Amazing considering how they do it, and how long they've been doing it that way. I've hurt ribs laughing at it.

The first season of Ren and Stimpy was crazy fun, especially when enjoying various substances.

~Bang

Honorable mentions -

Samurai Jack.. didn't last long, but I loved the look of it. Very surreal.

South Park. Amazing considering how they do it, and how long they've been doing it that way. I've hurt ribs laughing at it.

The first season of Ren and Stimpy was crazy fun, especially when enjoying various substances.

~Bang

South Park

Rocko's Modern Life

...my brothers in cartoon taste. All I have to add is Futurama, and this is basically my list.

In no particular order.

Battle of the Planets

The Flintstones

Looney tunes

He Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983)

Honorable mention:

Any other cartoon I grew up with

The Boondocks

Family Guy

Early Simpsons

Right now American Dad is best IMO. Adventure Time is also enjoyable, Archer would be 3rd, though it has declined a little so far this season.

Roger from American Dad should be more famous. Might be the funniest character on TV.

The Boondocks - Aaron McGruder is a genius at mixing hilarious comedy with biting social commentary

Mission Hill - One of the best ever. Too bad the morons canceled it in its infancy

Lucy Daughter of the Devil - Why does Cartoon Network cancel the good stuff and keep the dreck?

SouthPark - Used to be among the best but has fallen off of late

Tom and Jerry - The classics, i.e. the ones from the era of the non-politically correct Black maid

Cowboy Bebop - I didn't like anime...until this

The Critic - Completely and totally hilarious

Family guy

South Park

Archer

angry beavers

rocko's modern life

hey Arnold

Any Gundam series that was on toonami

DBZ, although it got ****ing weird

Samurai Jack

Outlaw Star

RahXephon

Adventure Time

Older Futurama

Samurai X

...its been quite a while since I seen some of these :/

Nobody watched Home Movies?? Might be my favorite one only behind South Park. Coach McGuirk may be the best cartoon character ever.

It's H. Jon Benjamin, same guy that voices Archer. So if you like Archer you may like Home Movies.

Nobody watched Home Movies?? Might be my favorite one only behind South Park. Coach McGuirk may be the best cartoon character ever.

It's H. Jon Benjamin, same guy that voices Archer. So if you like Archer you may like Home Movies.

i swear on everything that I was just coming back in to add that show to my list then i read your post

i still watch it on netflix

Archived