Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Cartoon?

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

in progression:

....bugs bunny....mighty mouse....popeye the sailor....underdog....spiderman....scooby doo....flintstones....justice league....thundarr the barbarian....g.i. joe....ren and stimpy....simpsons....family guy....south park....bang....american dad....archer....

I never understood why this never went anywhere.

too cool, in my opinion

~Bang

Another reason I bumped this thread was because of how impressed I was watching the fighting scenes from The Boondocks. You wouldn't think a show like that would have some good fighting scenes, but they are excellent...

Language is not safe for work....(NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU15toBU5sI

Nobody watched Home Movies?? Might be my favorite one only behind South Park. Coach McGuirk may be the best cartoon character ever.

I can't believe I forgot Home Movies. Another of the all-time greats. I've loved pretty much everything Loren Bouchard has produced.

Another reason I bumped this thread was because of how impressed I was watching the fighting scenes from The Boondocks. You wouldn't think a show like that would have some good fighting scenes, but they are excellent...

The visual style and some of the themes and plot lines were heavily influenced by anime, especially Samurai Champloo and Afro Samurai...which I should have also included on my list.

The visual style and some of the themes and plot lines were heavily influenced by anime, especially Samurai Champloo and Afro Samurai...which I should have also included on my list.

Shoot, I forgot to put Samurai Champloo on my list. But yeah, I knew that, but I still like the way they kind of made it urban or whatever you want to call it.

Nobody watched Home Movies?? Might be my favorite one only behind South Park. Coach McGuirk may be the best cartoon character ever.

It's H. Jon Benjamin, same guy that voices Archer. So if you like Archer you may like Home Movies.

I love both of these shows. Home movies was hilarious, I need to grab some DVDs. And Archer is just killing it...SO GOOD.

I have to bin them up like this

Kid me cartoons:

GI Joe

Transformers

Looney Tunes

Adult me cartoons:

Simpsons

South Park

My son's cartoons that I like:

Phineas & Ferb

Star Wars: Clone Wars <------------- I absolutely love this show

I have to give a mention to the current kids cartoon that I hated the most: Caillou. I suffered through that show far far too many times.

Archived