Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone see the Dallas fan whaling on our guys after the defensive score?

Hemlock

11 minutes ago, Redd said:

So many Cowboy fans at FedEx field.  I legit see them when the Cowboys aren't even playing there.

I didn't think there were as many today as years past. Probably because we aren't that bad and in all honesty their fans know they're a fairly mediocre team too.

3 hours ago, Hemlock said:

Take a look at the fan in the stands.  She (I think) gets an unintended meat hook from Kerrigan in the face and then she starts whomping on every Burgundy jersey in sight.

Highlight of the game for me!

That was the hardest any Redskin got hit all night.

That play was a beauty.

I remember before the Prescott hit, seeing Kerrigan shooting in like a missile, and immediately thinking, "Prescott is going to go down !"

Also, I was upset for much of the game that we didn't have a spy on the rumbling, tumbling, Prescott.

But we picked the perfect play to surprise them/him with a supersonic spy.

Did you see Gruden give Manusky a high five ? I bet the exact timing of that blitz was pre-planned and schemed by Manusky.

4 hours ago, Hemlock said:

Take a look at the fan in the stands.  She (I think) gets an unintended meat hook from Kerrigan in the face and then she starts whomping on every Burgundy jersey in sight.

Highlight of the game for me!

When I first saw that ruckus, I initially figured it was infighting between fellow Skins fans in the stands, arguing then fighting with each other over whether we would become a "good 4-2" or a "bad 4-2"

40 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Yeah definitely a dude at :13 and Kerrigan cracks it in the face lmao Awesome find  Also check out :33 bottom left of goal post front row, two moronic cowturd fans celebrating the miss lmao

LOL, I saw the same thing with the FG. They hug each other after it doinks, lol. 

Or, it could be that the loss somehow ended some sort of vampiric curse on their souls, and they were celebrating that they were now free. 

As to the woman/man wailing on our guys in the stands ... yep, my kid pointed that out while we were watching. I had to rewind it. Thought it was a woman until I read the thread. Still not sure, but would prefer it be a man who took a Kerrigan meathook to the face, lol. If only the camera had stayed on that longer. Maybe more footage of that will emerge, because that is classic. 

Archived