Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when we thought Washington was good? by Eric Marmon,NBC Sports Philadelphia

Dancing Bear

Related image

Washington (1-1)

ICYMI: Despite having 2013 Pro Bowlers Alex Smith and Adrian Peterson (and the whole 20 yards he ran for), Washington made Andrew Luck look like it was 2014, losing to Indy 21-9. With a chance to get a leg-up in the division, Washington fell flat on their faces in a convincing defeat that can best be described as yawn-inducing.

Meanwhile, Washington's miraculous 50-year streak of selling out home games came to an end, despite ownership claiming FOR YEARS they had a waiting list of over 100,000 suckers. Trump's audit excuse is more believable. This franchise is a scam.

Also, the RB they used to call "fat" is out for the year

Spin: Remember last week when we thought Washington was good? Yeah, Washington isn't good. The team they beat in Week 1 hasn't scored since, and the vaunted Jay Gruden offense made Nick Foles' performance in Tampa look exemplary. 

This squad has some legit football players that will surprise a few teams this season (D.J. Swearinger, for example), but will end up producing more clunkers than not.

What's Next: Vindication if Luck does the same thing at the Linc. Also, a visit from Aaron Rodgers which should send this team below .500 where they belong.

Is this dude right?

32 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

One miraculous Super Bowl win and Philthadelphia is strutting around like a bunch of roosters.  Last I checked, they were 1-1, just like us.  I hope Luck does go into that ****hole stadium and crushes them.  Their defense is not what it was last year - F em.

It's a really nice stadium. 

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They deserve it. Fans on here run their mouth and bash the Eagles constantly and we haven't been better than them in 25 years despite their previous lack of SBs.

I beg to differ...remember clear back when when we beat them like 6 of 7 meetings?

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I beg to differ...remember clear back when when we beat them like 6 of 7 meetings?

No I don’t and even if we somehow did, who cares. They owned us during the Andy Reid era and despite a blip where their team bottomed out into immediately winning the SB, they owned us every other time too. Not to mention they’ve been to two SBs and 5 NFC title games with something like 6-7 division titles during That stretch.

There isnt really a comparison  

34 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

No I don’t and even if we somehow did, who cares. They owned us during the Andy Reid era and despite a blip where their team bottomed out into immediately winning the SB, they owned us every other time too. Not to mention they’ve been to two SBs and 5 NFC title games with something like 6-7 division titles during That stretch.

Sounds like you’re an Eagles fan, well.....**** off then.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I tried lol..but you're right  I get it..

Well, it is early, but so far AP [ with his 20-something yards ] is 17th in rush yds while Ajayi is tied for 32nd.

Alex Smith is 15th in yards while Prick Holes [ Nick Foles ]  is 26th, even WITH his unusually elongated neck. I thought giraffes had good vision being their heads were so high up in the air?

As far as the Eagles winning the SB, well, light shines buddy, light shines...

Archived