Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins 2018 Schedule (Leaks)

FunBunch7

Just saw a tweet indicating the schedule for T-Day is Bears vs Lions, Skins vs Cowboys, Falcons vs Saints. Three divisional games.  

I don't mind the Skins playing on T-Day, but bummed that I likely won't be going to see them. 

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

The Skins playing on Thanksgiving goes against what Hilary posted...

How is that? Thanksgiving is on Nov 22, which is when she has us playing the Cowboys

4 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Just saw a tweet indicating the schedule for T-Day is Bears vs Lions, Skins vs Cowboys, Falcons vs Saints. Three divisional games.  

I don't mind the Skins playing on T-Day, but bummed that I likely won't be going to see them. 

How is that? Thanksgiving is on Nov 22, which is when she has us playing the Cowboys

Whoops, was looking at the schedule for October lol...

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

I'm surprised if that is accurate.

Normally, they switch it year-to-year. One year, you have an early bye. The next year, you have a late bye.

The Redskins had an early bye last year. It is surprising if they are giving them another early bye this year.

See these are my thoughts..with us having an early bye last year we should be due for a mid season bye

13 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Well, just like last year and the year before, I won’t be watching us on Thanksgiving. I don’t want my appetite ruined. 

We held Eli to like 3 passing yards last year on thanksgiving though. Being serious, I think we had them under 100 yards total offense until the last garbage time drive.

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Sept. 9 at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m. (FOX) 
Sept. 16 vs. Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m. (CBS) 
Sept. 23 vs. Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m. (FOX) 
Sept. 30 -- BYE 
Oct. 8 at New Orleans Saints, 8:15 p.m. (ESPN) 
Oct. 14 vs. Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m. (FOX) 
Oct. 21 vs. Dallas Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. (CBS) 
Oct. 28 at New York Giants, 1 p.m. (FOX) 
Nov. 4 vs. Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m. (FOX) 
Nov. 11 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1 p.m. (FOX) 
Nov. 18 vs. Houston Texans, 1 p.m. (CBS) 
Nov. 22 at Dallas Cowboys (Thanksgiving), 4:30 p.m. (FOX) 
Dec. 3 at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:15 p.m. (ESPN) 
Dec. 9 vs. New York Giants, 1 p.m. (FOX) 
Dec. 16 at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m. (FOX) 
Dec. 22 or 23 at Tennessee Titans, TBD (TBD) 
Dec. 30 vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 1 p.m (FOX)

Sunday night games in Weeks 5-16 subject to change; Week 17 game TBD

Week 4 bye and a tough final 6 games with 4 on the road. Great. I guess we do get sort of a mini bye with thanksgiving but guys are normally so torn up by then with a week 4 bye and the short turn around before it that it doesn't matter. All that said... 10-6.

We could star 3-0 and go 2-11 the rest of the season if we can't stop the run. After the bye its, Kamara/Ingram, Mccaffery, Elliot, likely Barkley, Freeman, Okay we got the Bucs maybe the Texas(meh?), Then Elliot, Ajayi, Barkley, Fournette, Henry, and Ajayi again.

I'm not feeling good right now.

This isn’t redskins schedule related, but on nfl.com it shows for Saturday December 15th two games on NFL Network (no other channels) at 4:30. Am i the only one that is wondering how NFL Network will air TWO games at the same time? Surely one of those has to be an 8:30 PM game, right? 

It’s laughable to even make any serious record predictions right now. The draft hasn’t happened yet. Plus, who knows which teams will face tough injuries. August is when I’ll pay more attention to Record predictions 

and at least the league didn’t screw us with having a SNF game before our thanksgiving game ? at first glance it doesn’t look like we got too screwed with the schedule. 

For those who still can't quit the dude who started as our QB the past three seasons, looks like the Redskins and Vikings both play at 1 pm on the same week eight times this season.  The Redskins are at home six of those eight games.

No, I didn't see where the Redskins and Ravens games coincide in the event Flacco gets hurt :chair:

22 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’s laughable to even make any serious record predictions right now. The draft hasn’t happened yet. Plus, who knows which teams will face tough injuries. August is when I’ll pay more attention to Record predictions 

and at least the league didn’t screw us with having a SNF game before our thanksgiving game ? at first glance it doesn’t look like we got too screwed with the schedule. 

Yes I will pump the brakes on record predictions ur exactly right we still have to make it through the draft and training camp...buuuuuuuuuuuut I really like the start of our schedule..no prime time games to start the season... How sweet would it be to start off on the road with a win followed by back-to-back home wins against the Colts and Packers..I really like how we start the season on the road..day time game..

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

As mentioned before, we had byes in weeks 8-10 from 2014-16. 

Ahh ok so I guess the previous season doesn't matter.. cool thank u..

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Wouldn't this be our first time hosting the Texans?

Don’t you remember that classic game that Andre Johnson won with a last second TD?  Probably Mcnabbs best game as a Skin.

1 minute ago, mojo said:

Don’t you remember that classic game that Andre Johnson won with a last second TD?  Probably Mcnabbs best game as a Skin.

Also hosted them their first year in the league toward the end of the season. Think Ladell Betts ran for 100 yards in a win.

Four years later down in Houston Brunell completed a record 39 passes in a row for a yard a piece. 

11 minutes ago, mojo said:

Was it a home game for us?

9 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Also hosted them their first year in the league toward the end of the season. Think Ladell Betts ran for 100 yards in a win.

Four years later down in Houston Brunell completed a record 39 passes in a row for a yard a piece. 

I remember the brunell record breaking game... I guess I just don't remember us hosting the Texans I suppose I can Google it it's worth a Google LOL

Archived