Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins 2018 Schedule (Leaks)

FunBunch7

13 minutes ago, kleese said:

Giants schedule leaked and it matches our leaked schedule. I think the full leak posted earlier is legit. Only question is start times and if any of them might be SNF. 

If true then ...

Very early bye (WK 4)

(2) MNF road games (Saints, Eagles)

Thanksgiving at the Pukes again

3 minutes ago, DJD2 said:

If true then ...

Very early bye (WK 4)

(2) MNF road games (Saints, Eagles)

Thanksgiving at the Pukes again

For me personally this stinks. Titans and Jags were two games I had my eye on for travel. No way I’ll book a Redskins trip that late in season though; and Dec 23rd won’t work anyway for family/holiday reasons. I also would love to go to AZ again but would much prefer that one be middle/later in year. The only road game that appeals to me and when I like to travel would be the game in Tampa— I might eye that one. Also might take a good look at the home game against Atlanta. 

45 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Damn can't our front office pressure the league to not give us Prime Time games? And especially Monday night games?

Its Monday night games at HOME that we really loathe!!

Another Thanksgiving Day appearance would be weird. I know the third game has expanded appearances, and the Cowboys are "due" to play a NFC team this year on Turkey Day after playing the Chargers last season, but has any team (besides the Cowboys and Lions, of course) played on Thanksgiving three years in a row like we might.......guess we'll see officially at 8 pm.

And Ed, like I said, was looking forward to possibly going to Dallas this season, but I don't think it'll happen if its a Thanksgiving game.

21 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Week 4 bye weeks are terrible.

Last year we had a Bye in Week 5. With how injuries piled up like they did, it makes for late season runs almost impossible. It seems the league wouldn't saddle a team with an early bye two years in a row

This sucks... Planned on going to Zona this year... Want to go in November/December when its cold here not when its 120 degrees Arizona in early September.  Looks like Dallas isn't an option either if on thanksgiving.  Nothing else left in West half of the US.  Dang.  And a bad bye week on top of it.  Come on NFL!

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Week 4 bye weeks are terrible.

I'm surprised if that is accurate.

Normally, they switch it year-to-year. One year, you have an early bye. The next year, you have a late bye.

The Redskins had an early bye last year. It is surprising if they are giving them another early bye this year.

21 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Normally, they switch it year-to-year. One year, you have an early bye. The next year, you have a late bye.

The Redskins had an early bye last year. It is surprising if they are giving them another early bye this year.

Before this past season I think we’ve had a late bye week like 3 years in a row. Had to be given an early btw week at some point. It sucks if true but it is what it is 

19 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Well, but our byes were week 9 in 2016, week 8 in 2015, and week 10 in 2014 (week 5 was the earliest bye week last season, and week 11 was the latest).

Seems like the league has done a few things against the norm recently.  Instead of having one AFC game and one NFC game on each day during wild card weekend, they had both AFC games on Saturday and both NFC ones on Sunday in 2015 when we last made the playoffs. Normally it used to be Dallas would alternate playing a NFC and AFC team on Thanksgiving....but recently played two straight years against NFC opponents (Carolina and Philly). And now it appears like we are going back to Dallas on Turkey Day only two years after visiting them on T-Day, and playing on the holiday a third straight season. 

Archived