Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Love how this idiot manages to backtrack a little bit and also mention ratings for the Apprentice. I just wonder how much longer it will be until his voters realize their mistake? Hopefully this health care plan is the thing to convince them of their mistake. 

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

You underestimate how hard many will fight to believe what they want in complete defiance of reality

Yes, read the article in my thread about Hitler winning over the people in Germany. He and they will double down, to the people's detriment.

It's awesome how those four stupid tweets and don's incredibly stupid showing on the tucker carlson interview is such a major self-inflicted **** up...he is getting torn up bad all over the place now....and I wouldn't say that if I thought it (media coverage) was "business as usual" these days...this particular pile of don-poo is not only still stuck on his shoe, he continues to smear it into the carpet in every room.

I wish I was more into internet skills...I'd love to have some excerpts from that carlson interview...there are several outstanding examples of classic don mumbo-jumbo garbage that are really fun...i may have to watch it again and try to write some down just for the comedy value ^_^

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I wish I was more into internet skills...I'd love to have some excerpts from that carlson interview...there are several outstanding examples of classic don mumbo-jumbo garbage that are really fun...i may have to watch it again and try to write some down just for the comedy value ^_^

I was trying to figure out on my own how Donny could possibly make this whole situation even worse for himself than he already had.

Then I watched that interview. Good lord that guy is an absolute buffoon. This entire administration so far is like watching a million dumpster fires inside another enormous rolling dumpster fire.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

well, i got one anyway

"you listen to the (maybe he meant "the") brett baer...you got complex sets of things that are happening...."

36 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Jesus. Are they seriously just going to keep doubling down on this? Now Obama was using British intelligence agencies to spy on Trump? This is going full blown loony tunes. The **** is next? Obama was using secret alien technology to spy on Trump?

**** it, why not?

If the peasants are HAPPY to eat ****, why feed them anything else?

If all they do is eat MORE if it when someone points out that it's just ****, there is no need to ever bother to explain any of it.

~Bang

there was one brief one that was at least true --'I'm seeing a lot of things...I see all kinds of things" and he wasn't even talking about security briefings...he was specifically talking rightwing media...and admitting that's what set him off at 6 a.m. two ****ing weeks ago (like anyone with a brain ever had any doubt) ...lmfao...i could see banno figuring it serves a couple of useful purposes anyway now and tells him to just keep doubling down for now

meanwhile, remember what i told you guys right after don got the nomination to keep your eyes on flynn as one of the most dangerous/whacky ones with russia ties way back then?  saw some film of him and knew we had a hot one...isn't is just super cool to think of don and all the special people in his orbit that are seeing the nation's most vital secrets and information either directly when they have clearance, or through one who does to another, and from don himself when he babbles, and so on,  and they will get to have that knowledge (and anyone any of them decide to tell about it) all their life....super awesome...good going america...

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

there was one brief one that was at least true --'I'm seeing a lot of things...I see all kinds of things" and he wasn't even talking about security briefings...he was specifically talking rightwing media...and admitting that's what set him off at 6 a.m. two ****ing weeks ago (like anyone with a brain ever had any doubt) ...lmfao...i could see banno figuring it serves a couple of useful purposes anyway now and tells him to just keep doubling down for now

meanwhile, remember what i told you guys right after don got the nomination to keep your eyes on flynn as one of the most dangerous/whacky ones with russia ties way back then?  saw some film of him and knew we had a hot one...isn't is just super cool to think of don and all the special people in his orbit that are seeing the nation's most vital secrets and information either directly when they have clearance, or through one who does to another, and from don himself when he babbles, and so on,  and they will get to have that knowledge (and anyone any of them decide to tell about it) all their life....super awesome...good going america...

It's like letting a bunch of children with ADHD be the surgeons and nurses in an operating room.

Except that in this case the potential dead patient is an entire nation.

....Then again, if the patient actively CHOSE to allow children to perform surgery on him/her then I guess they deserve whatever they get.

Edited by mistertim

5 hours ago, mistertim said:

I was trying to figure out on my own how Donny could possibly make this whole situation even worse for himself than he already had.

Then I watched that interview. Good lord that guy is an absolute buffoon. This entire administration so far is like watching a million dumpster fires inside another enormous rolling dumpster fire.

I like to think of it as a train wreck, but every car on the train was carrying dumpsters, and now they're all in flames. 

6 hours ago, mistertim said:

Maybe by issuing Muslim Ban 2.0, and then going before an adoring crowd, to publicly announce that it's just a watered down version of Muslim Ban 1.0?  

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Jesus. Are they seriously just going to keep doubling down on this? Now Obama was using British intelligence agencies to spy on Trump? This is going full blown loony tunes. The **** is next? Obama was using secret alien technology to spy on Trump?

Well, he probably figures since he worked with the Russians to spy on us other countries must be doing the same dance... why not the Brits?